Chapter 66

Without a response, her hands tightened tighter and tighter.

Constantly crying, shouting, screaming, on the verge of collapse.

"Shen Zhan, Shen Zhan, you speak," Lin Jiayin rubbed his face against his chest, screaming slurredly. "Say quickly, say something quickly, anything is fine, don't stop talking ! Speak quickly! Say it! Talk to Shen Zhan! "

Shen Zhan sighed slightly, scratching his throat pain.

After a while, he slowly raised his hand and stopped abruptly when his fingertips touched her back.

You can't let her watch you breathe.

You can't let her strap to you.

You can't let her hold you all the time.

...

I beg you, Shen Zhan, have a hard time.

Shen Zhan closed his eyes, put down his hands, and took a deep breath.

Not only is the pain from the twitching of the temples, but also the breathing, and the pain is so painful that the entire stomach is cramping.

Without responding for a long time, Lin Jiayin finally collapsed.

She pushed Shen Zhan away, stared at him with tears for a while, crying bitterly, and slowly squatted down with her hands on her face.

"Let's talk." Shen Zhan said softly.

Lin Jiayin buried her face in her knees, crying louder and louder, her shoulders trembling constantly.

Shen Zhan reached out to pull Lin Jiayin, she stood still.

"If you don't want to break up, just listen to me." Shen Zhan let go, and the tone was deliberately cold.

Lin Jiayin immediately raised her face, looking at him with flushed eyes.

"Sit and say." Shen Zhan pulled her up, this time he did not resist.

Lin Jiayin was led by him to walk around the coffee table to the sofa.

Shen Zhan sat down. During the whole process, she did not release her hand and held it all the time. This made Lin Jiayin's empty heart suddenly feel at ease. He sucked his nose and didn't cry aloud, but kept crying.

As long as Shen Zhan doesn't let her go, don't break up with her.

Talk about anything.

Really.

She listens to everything.

"Wipe your tears first." Shen Zhan took the paper on the coffee table and handed it to her.

Lin Jiayin pulled a paper towel and crumpled it up, wiped it randomly and looked at him.

She panicked and frightened Shen Zhan's heart again, like being caught, rubbed, squeezed, and then slammed to the ground.

"Lin Jiayin, do you remember what I said, you are my little sun, my light, as long as I am happy, I will be happy too," Shen Zhan paused, and his voice went softer, "but you I am sick now and become unhappy because I..."

He looked at her watery eyes, "This is the last thing I want to see."

Lin Jiayin opened her lips.

She lied to Shen Zhan's illness because she was afraid of this day.

"So what?" After crying, his throat was dumb, mixed with thick nasal sounds.

"So..." Shen Zhan squeezed her hand, "Can you love yourself before you love me? You are not only my light, but also your own light."