Chapter 63

The relationship between Shen Zhan and his father froze again, and the appointment to go to his house on Thursday was stranded.

I made up for two consecutive days on the weekend, and the National Day began on Monday.

Lin Jiayin looked at the wound on her face in the mirror and the dark circles under her eyes. After thinking about it, she decided not to return to Yichuan.

Not only was I not in the mood to play when I went back, but the dean's mother grabbed and questioned the wound on his face.

Shen Zhan nodded and agreed, saying that he would go again during the winter vacation.

During the seven-day National Day holiday, Lin Jiayin was tired of Shen Zhan.

It was okay during the day, so I went to the lab with him to the company, and hanged him directly at night.

Shen Zhan scratched her nose and laughed at her as a follower.

Lin Jiayin disapproved of it, and slumped on the sofa with a pillow to watch TV.

Shen Zhan is working next to her.

Lin Jiayin yawned long.

"Sleepy?" Shen Zhan raised his eyes and asked.

Lin Jiayin shook her head, "No."

"You go to bed first, don't wait for me." Shen Zhan said.

Lin Jiayin nodded: "Then I'll go to bed and lie down, you come here early."

"Good." Shen Zhan rubbed her head.

Lin Jiayin flicked into the bedroom with slippers, took the door conveniently, fell on the bed and started to scan the forum and Weibo.

Shen Zhan wouldn't let her see these.

But she couldn't help it, and would always post Weibo back when Shen Zhan was away.

She flipped through the comments, every one, every word.

Words punish the heart.

How could they say such vicious words?

I secretly shed tears while watching.

If she saw the remarks from Shen Zhan's side, she would wipe away her tears and laugh out loud.

Can continue to look down, and can't help crying.

...

When Shen Zhan came in, Lin Jiayin was already asleep, covered with a quilt, and her body arched like shrimps.

I couldn't help but smile, and walked over to pull the quilt under his neck, so that it could breathe.

With a click, the bedroom plunged into darkness.

Lin Jiayin closed her eyes and waited for a long time, until the breath of the person holding her became even longer before daring to open her eyes.

She couldn't sleep, and from the day of the hot search on Weibo, she suffered from insomnia for seven or eight days.

Insomnia throughout the night.

She told herself.

Going to sleep.

Close your eyes quickly.

Don't think about anything.

But when I closed my eyes, there were all Weibo comments in front of me.

[Shen Zhan, your mother is dead]

[Shen Zhan go to Huaqing University]

[Shen Zhan, you're a **** scumbag]