Chapter 51

"Academic." Yan Wanping added when she saw him.

Shen Zhan casually said: "Professional." He didn't want to talk too much about MIT.

"Oh..." Yan Wanping tucked her hair behind her ears and thanked him, "Thank you."

Shen Zhan lightly nodded his chin, turned and walked out.

"See you after summer vacation, Shen Zhan." Yan Wanping said to his back.

Shen Zhan went straight as if he hadn't heard him, without stopping under his feet.

When he went out, everyone had almost eaten.

Lu Zhicheng drank a little high, and patted him on the shoulder to applaud brother.

Shen Zhan sliced ​​away his hand and stood up again.

"Go to the toilet again?" Lin Qingxuan asked.

Shen Zhan ignored him, and said to Guo Dawei, who was also happily toasting and drinking, "Mr. Guo, I'm going back to the hotel first."

"Gone?" Guo Dawei held his cup in the air, looking up at him.

Shen Zhan said: "Go back and prepare for tomorrow's game."

"Oh...that's OK!" Guo Dawei nodded.

After Shen Zhan left, Lin Qingxuan cut his voice, and Gui Xin he went back to prepare for the game.

After stepping on the game stage, Mr. Wang organized everyone to gather to talk about some precautions and cheer for tomorrow's game.

Lin Jiayin was left alone.

Wang Yizhen asked: "Do you want to step on it again?"

Lin Jiayin said in a puzzled voice.

"I'm afraid you will forget." Wang Yizhen was still worried. Lin Jiayin said she didn't dance, but she was always stupid. Besides, this competition is her lead dancer, and the accuracy of walking is the key.

"Okay." Lin Jiayin stepped on it again, and Wang Yizhen grabbed a few actions and guided it.

More than half an hour passed.

Wang Yizhen said: "It's okay, don't be nervous, just play normally tomorrow."

"Thank you, Teacher Wang." Lin Jiayin bowed deeply to her.

"You child." Wang Yizhen sighed with relief and shook her head.

Lin Jiayin bent her eyes and smiled.

"Want to go abroad to exchange and study?" Wang Yizhen asked her when she walked out of the competition venue.

Lin Jiayin was stunned, she had never thought about such a thing, "Going abroad?"

"Next semester, there will be indicators in the college. I will go to the Sydney Opera House to study for three months." Wang Yizhen turned her head to look at her and said with a smile, "Of course...not that you can go if you want to. There is only one indicator, and the courtyard will conduct selection. ."

"Oh..." Lin Jiayin nodded.

"If you want to go, you have to perform well, and you will have a Tao Li Cup award after you come back with gold plating..." Wang Yizhen paused, and then said, "The chief of the National Opera and Dance Theater is scheduled."

Lin Jiayin asked: "Three months?"

"May be extended, depending on the specific situation." Wang Yizhen said.

"If the time is too long... Don't think about me in the courtyard." Lin Jiayin hesitated.

She is reluctant to be separated from Shen Zhan for too long, she will die of sadness.