Some history

The whole situation left the heroes aware that the kid wasn't from Japan or any other land they knew. No one had even heard about a place called L'manburg, which left them in even bigger mystery.
The only thing they knew about the kid was that his name was Tommy, which for sure wasn't Japan name and that he was 16 years old. As it appeared, he knew nothing about heroes or villains and want was happening. He also mentioned being killed and then revived by some guy named Dream. Who the hell names himself like that?

What shocked them the most was that the kid also didn't know what a quirk was, but apparently he had one. He explained it to them when they visited him once more week later. He was out of bandages, only staying in the hospital in case something bad happened when he hit his head.
This time however, there was the same man named Aizawa and much to Tommy's shock, much taller man with spiky hairs. At first, the man terrified him since he was nothing but muscles and looked powerful, which at some point reminded him of Technoblade. After assuring him for over an hour that it was fine and he wasn't going to hurt him, Tommy calmed down visibly and let them talk.

"This is All Might, number one hero. He's here to help you and possibly help us understand your situation" Aizawa said, sitting on one of the chairs.

Tommy looked skeptically at the tall man, watching as he struggled to sit down on the small chair. He almost spoke but caught himself and coughed instead to hid it. He didn't know this people, but if they were heroes, they wouldn't hurt him right? He met many heroes before and none of them was good. Maybe this time they were real heroes and not some manipulative bastards.

"So, can you tell us something about yourself?" All Might offered him his wide usual smile.

Tommy's own smile dropped down, staring at the man. How the hell was he able to smile so widely? Creepy.
He shook his head when he realized they were staring at him intensely, waiting for him to say something.

"Sorry, I'm not used to talking about myself" he but his tongue, regretting what he said. "My full name if Tommy Innit Minecraft, but please don't use Minecraft, bad memory."

They nodded, noting the fact that Tommy flinched a little when he mentioned the last name.
But he continued, even if he looked uncomfortable.

"I have or most likely had one older brothers and da- Philza. Uh- from what I know my brother is dead? My father neglected me so I don't feel like calling him my dad anymore." Tommy said, fist clenching when he mentioned the word dad.

All Might looked at him pitifully, something that Tommy hated. The last thing he needed right now was to see people pitying him.

"Don't pity me, I'm fine on my own. I was fine being alone all my life and I will be now" Tommy said, looking away from the two men.

Aizawa cleared his throat, feeling the tension in the room. Before All Might could say anything, Aizawa gave him a small glance before looking at the kid again.

"What's your quirk problem child?" Aizawa asked, watching as Tommy chuckled quietly.

"I was called many names in my live but not problem child. Selfish, raccoon, Theseus, Gremlin child but never problem child. Interesting name" Tommy said to himself, shaking his head before answering the question. "What's a quirk?"

Well, it was more like a question.
If the heroes weren't shocked enough earlier they were now. The kid didn't know what a quirk was? Tommy noticed how quiet they became and forced himself to look at them. His heart dropped at the bottom of his stomach, realizing that whatever he said probably upset them. The disappointment and confusion was written in their eyes.
But Instead of yelling or something, they started slowly and carefully.

"Well, quirk is something like a super power that gives you unique abilities. My quirk is called Erasure, which allows me to cancel someone's quirks" Aizawa explained, looking over at All Might who sifted uncomfortably.

"My quirk is Immense Strength and Immense speed" he said.

Tommy nodded slowly, deep in thoughts as he slowly analyzed something.

"Does it give people different appearance? Like animal traits and things like that?" Tommy asked, looking up at them for a second before his eyes fell to his lap again.

"Yeah pretty much. Sometimes it gives people ears, tails and much more." All Might said, smiling softly at the kid who's mood visibly changed.

"Ah, then I guess my quirk are wings. From where I come from, we call people who are half animal and half human hybrids. I am an avian for example, just like the hero Hawks" Tommy explained, a glimpse of excitement visible in his eyes.

The heroes looked at each other, before whispering something between each other. All Might looked at the kid slowly to not to scare him and offered him the same wide smile.

"So you are an avian?" Tommy nodded slowly, unsure of what he was supposed to think. "Could you possibly show us? Than means, if you are comfortable doing so" All Might said, assuring him that there was no pressure.

Tommy though for a moment. Back in L'manburg almost everyone knew he had wings and some used it to their advantage. There is a risk that this people will do the same, but they still didn't do anything to him even though they had a chance.
With a soft sigh, Tommy relaxed his entire body and focused on his back. He felt shivers going down his back which made him shake a little before he felt something poking at his skin. Much to his pleasure, the process was painless and soon two wings spread out from behind his back.
They were light blue colour and occasionally some white feathers could be seen. They looked incredibly strong and long, however the feathers didn't appear to be in the greatest condition. Some of them were broken, bend in weird and uncomfortably looking positions.
They were big and beautiful, that's for sure.

"You have beautiful wings" All Might said, looking with awe at the pair of blue wings.

"Thanks, tho I think I need to prop them" Tommy said, his hand traveling down his wing and smoothing the feathers so they looked more presentable.

"You should ask Hawks to help you since he also does it. Maybe you could be friends" All Might said to the teen.

Tommy imidiatelly stopped, hand freezing in between the blue feathers. His eyes didn't leave his wings, but his head titled to the side.

"Friend? Why?" He asked, glancing at the heroes in front of him.

"Well- since it seems like you will be staying here for some time, we thought it would be nice for you to have someone to talk to. And maybe you would be able to fly together. Who knows" All Might said excitedly, his smile growing bigger.

It seemed like he was more excited that Tommy himself. No surprise, Tommy wanted to be gone and have them forget about his existence. Hell, he was somewhere far from home and this people looked fucking weird.

"..I guess it wouldn't hurt" he said to himself.

He knew he was trusting them way too much. Telling them where he comes from and revealing his wings was already too much. He had no idea why, but something told him that he should trust them.
He was already at their sake, so why not? It will either turn out as a good decision or a bad one, depending on how he will behave. If he's good, maybe they will leave him alone. But if he's bad? Well, the worst thing they can do now is to cut off his wings.

"So, how about you ask some questions, hm? I'm sure it all just be scary and new to you, so go ahead. Ask whatever you want!" All Might said, ignoring how Aizawa gave him a tired look.

"Hey! Who said I'm scared?! I'm a big man and I'm not scared of anyone or anything!" Tommy yelled, puffing his chest as well as folding his wings on his back.

All Might chuckled, shaking his head. Aizawa being used to energetic kids like this (let's not forget his class) only sat down and leaned against the wall. It was going to be a long day.