Snap your beak

Quackity felt sick more than anything else. He sat silently in his living room, slowly and carefully unrolling the fresh roll of bandages before trying to wrap it around his arm. It was hard to do with one hand and when the roll fell from his hand he couldn't help but get more and more frustrated. With a loud sigh, he let his what fall back, closing him eyes for a moment. He was so done with all of this.
Trying again, he pucked up the bandage and held the one end in his teeth, the other secure on his arm. It took him some time to even start, having trouble with just the easiest part of the job.

"Fucking Sam, had to get possessed by that fucking egg. Should have made an omlet right away" he grumbled to himself, tightening the roll before wrapping it more around his arm.

Normally, he would use the healing potion but it just happened that he ran out of his supplies and making a new one would take some time. So bandage it was.
Despite being focused on his injury, Quackity could feel Technoblade's gaze on his head and it was only making him more stressed. And after not saying anything, he casted him a glance over his shoulder, almost letting go of the bandage and cursing under his nose.

"What do you want, Blade? Can't you see I'm busy?" He asked, not receiving anything as a form of answer.

"Why did you do that?"

Quackity looked at Techno with a questioning look, hesitant to jump into conclusions. After all, It was Technoblade that stood behind him. Maybe he was ready to stab him in the back.

"Did what?" He asked with a shrug of his shoulders, tightening the material around his arm.

"Pushed me to the ground, saved me, showed mercy. Whatever you wanna call it" Techno said, letting his hand run through his pink hair, tugging at the ends.

"We wouldn't want for the famous Blade to lose his first life this way, now would we? Besides, I feel like I owe you after all that" Quackity shrugged, cutting off the rest of the bandage that was left and tying it around his arm.

He flexed his whole arm, trying to see if the bandage would get in the way or make things harder for him but it appeared it was alright. Not too tight and not too loose, just like it was supposed to be.

"Owe what? This? Tubbo was the one who forced me into helping you with Dream, nothing more. You don't owe me anything but it seems like I'm the one who owes something to you now" Technoblade said, taking a step closer to stand next to Quackity and look out the small window.

Quackity shook his head. The idea of Techno having to do him a favor sounded nice and he surely could take advantage of it sooner or later. But at the same time, Quackity wasn't like Dream. If he had to fight, he wanted to do it by himself. Using someone else to help him or do something for him would make him look like a coward. Instead, an idea popped in his head and he smiled, crossing his legs on the table.

"You know what? I think I might have an idea" he said, giving Techno a side eye.

"Oh? And what might the Majestic Quackity want from someone like me?" He asked, the corners of his mouth tugging upward.

"Do you something that belonged to Wilbur?"

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Tommy once again found himself walking through all the food stalls, snaking at the bag of some gummies. Ghost seemed satisfied enough with the cookie that he held in his beak, sitting comfortably on Tommy's shoulder. They made sure to grab some more for the others, Tommy carrying two bags of some snacks and treats for the Crows.
He himself had a small bag of some snacks that he found interesting and decided to try later on with Hawks and possibly Aizawa, if he only agreed.
Fortunately this time, they didn't run into Endeavor or anyone else, having the time for themselves. Both Tommy and Ghost took their sweet time to look around, often stopping by some stalls and engaging into a small talk with people there (even if Tommy wasn't that big of a fan of them).