Class struggle

Tommy offered the four students what seemed like a polite smile, which in reality was a smile of terror. His smole twitched a little when his guests thanked him and sat down, one of them sitting next to him. Feeling a little bit overwhelmed, he moved to the side to sit as far from them as possible. The boy with glasses and blue hair next to him visibly noticed it but paid no mind, glancing at his friends.
The boy sitting on the other side of the table was Shoto Todoroki, boy with heterochromic eyes and hairs along with a huge red scar on his face. Next to him sat a girl named Ochaco Uraraka who had short brown hair, small blush always visible on her cheeks and kind smile. On the other side of the unknown boy that they joined at the table had wild green hairs and pure green eyes. Izuku Midoriya was his name. Either known as one of the kindest and purest students in their class, who also had a pretty cool quirk.

"Are you new here? I'm pretty sure I've never seen you before" Uraraka said, catching the attention of the boy who perked up.

Tommy looked a little troubled, not sure what he was supposed to say. He tried to recall what was written on the papers that Nezu forced him to read few hours earlier. God, why was his memory so bad? He was about to answer when it suddenly clicked, wild smile creeping onto his face and startling the green haired boy who turned his attention towards him too.

"You can say I'm a transfer student. It's my first day but I'm just mostly looking around" Tommy answered, smile flattering a little.

"Oh! That's cool" the girl said, offering him one of her smiles.

He only laughed to himself nervously, praying to got they were going to leave him alone. But apparently they were too interested to leave him alone.

"What's your name? I'm Ochaco Uraraka and this are my friends." She introduced herself, before pointing at the boys surrounding her. "This is Iida, Todoroki and Izuku!"

They happily welcomed him, expect for the heterochromic boy who only nodded at him before continuing to eat his food.

"Ah, I'm Tommy. Nice to nice you I guess" Tommy said, forcing himself to stay put and not slide under the table when he realized they were giving him weird stares.

God he knows them only for couple of minutes and he already messed up. Why is this so hard?

"Wait, you're the new student that is supposed to join us?" Midoriya asked, eyes sparkling which only made Tommy cry in his head at the sight.

They weren't going to leave him alone, right?

"Class 1A?" He asked, feeling even more nervous when they nodded at his question. "Then yes, yes I am"

The girl squealed in utter excitement, startling Tommy in the process as the boy in glasses apologized for her, before scolding her while doing weird ass hand movements. Midoriya for a fact leaned back and pulled out a notebook from nowhere. Did he carry it in his ass or something? That was question Tommy preferred not to hear answer to.

"What's your quirk?!" He asked, almost jumping in his seat as he gazed at Tommy intensely.

Tommy wondered when did he actually messed up.

"I can create potions?" His voice wasn't sure as he asked himself, before nodding when all the pair of eyes locked on him. "Yeah, I can create potions. It's called Alchemy"

Okay, Tommy was now scared when the green haired boy began to write something in his notebook, muttering to himself.
Tommy, with widened eyes, stared at him in fear for his life. Why did he need it? Was he planning to poison him with his own poison? Please no.
He felt someone's eyes on him and as he looked up, he was met with a pair of two coloured eyes staring at him. He offered him a hesitant smile, but in return he only got a judging look.