Look at the starts shining

Sorry for no update earlier, I'm back at school and it's almost the end of the first semester so gotta make sure those grades are good.
Sorry for the wait but I hope you enjoy!
Have a good day/night!

・.。.:* *.:。.・

"Do you think he's okay?"

"No. The kid is 15 years old and he already looks like the death herself visited him. He will probably give up soon enough"

"Why?"

"Growing up without any family and friends? Yeah no, he's not gonna make it. Even if he manages to find food and shelter, he won't make it past winter."

"I Think he will survive. He's a strong one if he survived the wars"

"Remember one thing. Even the strongest sometimes break and the think about being strong, is that no one ever knows when you're on your lowest"

The soft covers and the soft music lulled him back to sleep, the cold air hitting his face making him scrunch his nose. He felt something soft under his head but paid it no mind, instead turning around half asleep and buried his head under the blankets.
As he laid there, he couldn't help but wonder. As he remembered correctly, there was no pillow for him to lie down on. And whatever he was lying on wasn't as hard as the couch. It was soft and oddly comfortable. He ignored it, closing his eyes and letting the sleep take over.
But despite the exhaustion in his body, the sleep didn't come back. He stayed awake with his eyes closed and even breathing. He tried to relax, to let his body rest but the sleep still didn't come. Then, he felt someone watching him. It wasn't a harsh glare he received in the halls, it wasn't threatening like Dream's was and it wasn't making him uncomfortable. He slowly twisted his head up to see whoever that was and as he expected, he was met with a new face.
Dark red eyes staring right back at him but what caught him off guard was the fact that they looked kind.

"Did you sleep well?" The man asked.

Tommy felt his brain going fuzzy, like he was missing something he should have remembered.

"Mhm" he mumbled, before opening his mouth again. "What am I doing here?"

The whole time he didn't move, didn't even flinch which kinda surprised him in the first place. Instead, he moved his wings and let them drop to the floor, a soft thud reaching both ot their ears.

"Fell asleep, I guess." The Hero said.

"..right"

They fell into s short silence, before something his Tommy. He came here earlier for what? To sleep? He was tired and not in the best mood, but he wasn't entirely sure when he fell asleep. What he remembered was the fact that someone spoke to him, saying something about Aizawa knowing where he was and what was going on.
What was his name again? Glad..? Fla... Vlad. Right. Vlad King, if he heard him properly.
There was no mistaking, he was lying on Vlad's lap for all he knew. But Tommy didn't mind and neither did Vlad.

"Aizawa will be here any minute now, so don't get startled once he barges in" Vlad warned him.

Tommy only nodded, still in his lap. They stayed like that for some time, before Tommy finally decided to move out of the couch. With a little bit of struggle, he removed the blanket from his face and threw it on his legs before sitting up. A satisfying crack filled the room and Tommy sighed in relief. Bringing his hand to his face, he ruffled the hair that shot in every direction so much it looked like a nest. Just as he straighten up, the sun hit him right in the face and he forced his head to move to the side. He hunched over, almost touching his knees with his head and grumbled something under his nose. He was still sleepy and the soft music playing from the radio didn't help much.