Evil eyes

"If I break them again, I swear I will kill him.." was the last thing he thought before closing his eyes and getting ready for the impact.

And then-

The moment Tommy's body made contact with the cold concrete, he heard a loud crack and white pain shot through his spine.
The whole air got knocked out of his chest, eyes blown wide as he rolled onto his side, a small sound of pain escaping his throat. His eyes shot tightly, still not being able to breath properly as he tried to focus on anything but the pain.
His wings fell onto his body, covering him from any unwanted attention as he curled up on himself.
He did jot know where Todoroki landed or what whapped to him, because it was his fault in the first place. Fuck him, he deserved the hard landing. With no better option, Tommy tried to focus on a regeneration potion and it's color with his mind failing him for some time. And it was almost a miracle when he felt the cold glass appear in his hand, the soft sound of liquid inside giving him a glimpse of relief.
The amount of power he had to use to smash the can open on the ground was almost pathetic and he would surely laught at himself if it wasn't for the fact that he was fighting for the ability to breath.
After almost choking on the sweet with a little bit of bitter taste potion, Tommy almost immediately felt the effects. His chest felt warm, muscles relaxing slightly and the pain slowly going away. Almost too slowly.

He heard footsteps behind him, someone slowly approaching his lying body with the wings still hiding his body from the light. 
If it was a villain, Tommy would be already dead or being tortured by some psycho. But it was just Todoroki who minutes ago tried to kill him, nothing much. Hell, he probably didn't have any sick ideas.
Right..?

"Are you okay?" A quiet voice reached Tommy and he wasn't sure if Todoroki's voice was low or if he was going deaf.

"W-what do you think, bitch? I just got knocked down from the air and got my wing freezed. How do you think I feel?" He asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice like venom.

Todoroki wasn't someone to joke around, he was like Kids, taking everything seriously. But surely, he couldn't be dumb to not realize what Tommy meant.

"Oh.."

Or not. He could be dumb enough to not pick up on the struggle Tommy had while speaking.
How the hell did he function? Tommy had to have fun, to mess around and curse out people because it was fun. He couldn't imagine himself being so laid back and.. boring.
God, it would be like a curse for him.

"What's your fucking problem dude? What the hell is wrong with your head to just freeze someone mid air? Who the fuck does that?!" Tommy yelled, using him arms to prop himself in the air.

With a little bit of struggle, he forced his body to stand up a little only to stumble back and fell onto the ground again.

"Fucking hell man, this fuck is fucking annoying" he mumbled to himself, not minding the curse words that spilled from his mouth.

Todorki only stared, before glancing to the side and finally opening his mouth to explain himself. Or rather, what was his problem.

"I wanted to ask you a question and you just flew away" Was all he said.

Tommy glared at him so intensely the boy had to look away, but even then he still felt the blue eyes staring at him mercilessly. Just what's has he gotten himself into?

"You wanted to ask a question? That's why you fucking tried to kill me? TO ASK A FUCKING QUESTION?!" He screamed, his voice echoing through the small and dark alley. "Couldn't you just say you wanted to talk? Is it that hard for you to communicate?"

"I thought you wouldn't want to talk"

"Hell yeah I wouldn't want to talk to you if you tried to kill me. Should've thought about it earlier" Tommy said, slowly relaxing as more and more pain disappeared from his body.