Down the halls

When Tommy finally looked through all the papers and Nezu eventually dismissed him, he was out of his office faster that you could blink. Nezu could only smile, watching the kid run out of the room in such hurry with a smile on his face. He looked so happy, yet his heart was filled with pain and doubt. One of the main reasons why Tommy was put in the Class 1A was because he believed that the students would be able to help him leave the shell that he built around himself and help him realize that he was safe. The kid could use some love and grow confident and maybe replace all the pain and bad memories with new and happy ones.
And as he was left alone in his office, ready to go back to his paper work, Tommy was already walking down the staircase he found further down the hall from the principal's office. God was he glad to be out of that room. Don't get him wrong, Principal Nezu seemed nice and didn't do anything to have Tommy wonder what his intentions were, but he never liked closed spaces where he couldn't feel wind against his skin. He liked the outside better, which wasn't really surprising when it came to his kind.
He remembered when Phil would take him outside and sit there with him, chirping comfortly to make sure he knew he was okay. He was a young boy back then, spending most of the evenings in his father's arms and admiring his feathers. Back then he knew he would be safe and sound, especially when he was hidden behind this beautiful black wings that so much reminded him of Crows.

Pushing the thoughts away, he took the final step and looked ahead. If he remembered correctly, it was before lunch and all the students should be in class, which meant there was a small possibility that he would run into someone. Still, the long halls looked rather creepy whole being empty. And the blinding white light didn't help at all. It was like a freaking horror movie and he did not like it. Rule number one, never turn around. So he walked forward, eyes scanning all the walls and doors he passed. God, why were this doors so huge? Maybe some people here we're tall. Tommy did remember that Bad was quite tall, mostly because he was a demon and he often found himself laughing whenever the said demon hit his head when he would walk through the doors. It was hilarious back then, when everything was peaceful and they could freely joke around and have fun.
But this door? It was fucking two times Bad's size. It send chills down Tommy's back as he only continued to walk further. What was he looking for? God knows. He was kinda hoping to find Aizawa but he was probably teaching other students which left him alone. Once again.

"Where should we go?" Tommy asked himself in a hushed tone in case there was someone close. "Maybe cafeteria, that sounds like better idea than aimlessly walking around"

So with that in mind, he turned around on his heel and went to look for the desired cafeteria. Hopefully it will be soon.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

God he left this bunch of idiots for a moment and they still managed to cause troubles. Walking inside the classroom was the moment he dreaded the most. And when his students acknowledged him, they seemed excited for some reason and the look they were giving him only made his regret sighting up for this job more. Screw Nezu.

"Good morning Class" Aizawa said, before continuing. "As you probably noticed, I wasn't here to teach you for some time because of private matters but I'm here now. Unfortunately, I didn't forget about you"

In the corner of his eye he could see one of his students waving their hand excitedly in the air, basically bouncing in their seat  God have mercy on him.

"Yes, Mina?" He let her talk, ready to start rethinking his life decisions in the exact moment.

"Soooo we heard that there will be a new student joining us and I wanted to know if that was the truth" The pink haired girl said, her hand resting on her desk as she leaned forward.