Powerless

For the first time in many years ever since he was born, Dream finally felt powerless.
He had lost his power, his control over everyone that he had known for his entire life. There was no single person that was under his control.
And since his lovely puppet wasn't there, he knew it would be much harder than before to regain control.
And it was all thanks to Quackity. The man used a dirty trick of his own, now pulling on the strings that held his mind and body together. Now he was the one playing, he was the one who told Dream how to move and what to do. He was the one who dictated his every move.
And as long as Quackity wished, Dream would stay alive. Once the decision changed, he was no better than a dead man.
All because he broke his own rule and Quackity was smart enough to realize that.

Now he was stuck in that prison cell, with no hope of escaping and no way of communicating with Punz. The man who was forced into a cell further down the hall, somewhere where Dream surely wouldn't be able to find him.
Because Quackity was a smart man, who had years of running a country behind him. He was the Vice President, he knew how to work things his way and how to make people move how he played them. But he always have them a free will, something Dream dreaded and that was exactly why people didn't see him as manipulative.
And of course, Dream would be able to bring him down and easily escape the hell. Quackity might be smart but he was nowhere close to his level of Fighting skills. But Technoblade was a problem. Also having Sam on his side, who was a genius when it came to redstone work, Dream wasn't as confident as before. Dying by hands of those people would leave a stain on his pride, just like Tommy taking his two lives did.

He was powerless.
Because the power he held was ripped from him. It was taken away the hard way, basically leaving him exposed for any idiot. He felt weak and like a fool. Because he allowed himself to give up the great power he was wielding. But now it was once again Quackity who had the control over the great power. And the satisfaction was clear when  he finally received the book and the exact same words that fell from Dream's mouth like an old poetry.
Every single copy of the book was taken away, placed in a spot that no one expect for Quackity knew. He himself had taken the books and hid them far, far from the prison or even L'manburg. Somewhere where no sane person would wander looking for some books. But Quackity was never a sane person to begin with, losing all his friends and lovers over the past few years like it was nothing. And leaving the past behind was never easy, to it was no surprise when he distanced himself and soon returned as a new person with me strength, but with a lack of sanity.
Whatever had happened during the time he was away was a mystery, the things he had gone through to hard to imagine.
People change all the time, yet his change did the most.

Dream did the only thing he could think of at the moment. He started planning what could be the best escape ever.
But to achieve that, he needed help.
No matter of it was given from a god or a mortal.
Because now, there was nothing more important that getting Tommy back. It all started with Tommy's birth and it was bound to end with his death.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Tommy felt himself slipping from and back to consciousness to the entire time he sat on the floor. With the cold hand still on his forehead and the warm one on his side, he felt a little bit better but still not quite there.
His eyes were hurting, ears ringing and wings trembling uncontrollably the entire time. Ghost was perching on the floor next to him, his black eyes staring worriedly at him in hopes of making him feel better. But how could he help if Tommy himself didn't know what was wrong?
The sudden outburst of power made him barely awake, the rage fully gone by now but the uncomfortable feeling was still there, in his heart.
He didn't feel bad, simply Because the blonde deserved it and even more, but it was still scary. The way his power only grew stronger with his rage, responding to his emotions and bursting out like an angry tornado that was ready to wreck everything in it's way.
But the aftermath was far from pleasant.