Look at the stars

I'm proud of this one ;)
And sorry for such a late update, I was helping my brother to renovate his room.
Hope you enjoy!

・.。.:* *.:。.

Aizawa was normally a calm and reasonable man, who never let his emotions get the best of him. He would always try to make the situation less tense and talk in peace, without harsh words thrown away. At least, after he made a mistake and made Tommy got through things he shouldn't have.
So now, he always tried to keep in mind that whoever he was talking with was also a human and that he should keep his head on his shoulders.
That is, if the person deserved to be treated like that. Because if Aizawa finds out that someone threaten his child and spread rumors about them, he wasn't going to be easy on them. Especially if that someone was a hero in training.

Hence why, when Monoma was called to the Teacher's lounge, few other teachers had to be there too, in case Aizawa lost some of his coolness. That, of course, didn't stop him from glaring at the student as soon as he entered the room. The temperature inside the room dropped good 20 degrees and Monoma intentionally shivered, feeling the harsh glare on him. The moment his eyes locked with the black haired man one's, he knew that whatever was about to happen was far from pleasant.
Naturally, he tried to keep up him composure and seem confident, he always was. So why, when Aizawa ordered him to sit down on the couch, was he suddenly sweating? What was so scary about the man that made him drop his facade and instead, try to make himself as small as possible?
Perhaps, his next words would explain his mistake in the first place.

"I'm sure you know why you're here, Monoma. Or should I remind you?" The Hero asked, eyes sharp and narrowed.

Monoma was staring at the ground before and couldn't really bring himself to look at up at the other teacher.

"Monoma"

His head moved on its own, afraid of making this whole situation worse and blowing it out of proportion. He slowly looked up, staring in those deep black eyes of his other teacher.

"Do you know why you're here?" Aizawa asked once again and it was clear to everyone around that he was slowly losing his patience with his kid which was shocking in itself.

The man had so much patience it was crazy, considering the fact that he was the homeroom teacher of Class 1A, where everyone agreed that they were the most troublesome class and surely got in a lot of trouble.

"I.. I don't know?" It was more like a question than answer and Aizawa noticed it, but didn't call him out.

"You're a hero in training, aren't you? You should know by now that bullying, or in this case, threatening is something we don't tolerate here at UA. It goes against every rule that a Hero should know, don't you think?" Aizawa started, eyes burning in the side of Monoma's head. "It makes you look like a villain at some point and we don't want that. Do you understand?"

Monoma stated at him for a moment, his mouth opening and closing like a fish that was out of the water and about to die. He glanced at his homeroom teacher but as he expected, the man ignored him and focused on looking at the wall on the opposite side.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sir" he lied.

Of course he knew. He was the one who started this, no? Be was the reason why everyone looked at Tommy with hatted in their eyes and disgust. He made him look like a villain, didn't he?
But it was fair, he asked for this! He gave him a choice.

"Oh? You don't know what I'm talking about?" Aizawa asked in disbelief, his eyebrows raising slightly in amusement.

Monoma wasn't aware of the fact that Class 1A confirm this news, he wasn't aware of the fact that Todoroki explained everything to him. And that was yet another mistake on his part.