Phantom screams

Sorry for the huge time skip, I just want to get to the main plot quicker so you don't die of boredom. Anyways, we're gonna pretend that Tokoyami chose someone else and not Hawks :,)
Enjoy!

・.。.:* *.:。.・

The next few days went by smoothly and rather quickly, not leaving Tommy enough time to even think. School was brought like most of the time, he got to beat Hagakure's ass and easily win, almost breaking her arm. With his frustration still pulsing, he often found himself in the Teacher's lounge where he would sit around, annoy anyone who was inside. Of course, he would annoy Aizawa the most, he was his dad after all and his job as his son was to make his life a little more chaotic and fun. Even if Aizawa himself said he was done and grumbled under his breath, Tommy always knew he didn't mean it. Or at least, he hoped so.
Either way, he spent the entire days lazing around and occasionally trying to activate his third quirk. All of the tries turned out to be fruitless, the attempts never enough to summon at least one small vine. He thought that maybe it had something to do with the fact that his emotions were under control. He could recall the voice back then, when his emotions took the best of him. That power was supposed to awake along with his emotions, which meant if he got angry, the power would probably activate. And that was the problem.

He didn't have a reason to be angry, so he wasn't. Bakugou somehow avoided him like a plague, those who tried to apologize to him never seemed to be brave enough to approach him. Maybe expect for Midoriya who apologized multiple times and everytime he did that, Tommy was closer and closer to forgiving him just for his own sake. He didn't see the kid as his enemy or anything of sort, if anything, the kind broccoli boy was the last person he would ever accuse of such things.
But since he also didn't do anything back when Tommy got accused, the forgiveness didn't come so easily. He was going to hold a grudge as long as he wanted, after all Aizawa told him he can hold it as long as he wants and no one could say anything. So he did. And he was planning on holding it for longer. But when he got s little advice from Aizawa, Tommy waited for the perfect moment to let some emotions out and his frustration too.

And soon enough, it was the perfect time.

The Hero Agency Internship.
It was something Tommy has been waiting for the entire time he spent at UA. He could finally go out and do some hero work, even if he still was unsure if that was a good idea for him to be one. But either way, he was excited. Especially when he found out that Hawks would be the one to work with him. Apart from the fact that it was obvious, since Tommy didn't participate in the Sports Festival, therefore none of the Pro Heroes saw his potential. It wasn't like he was sad or upset, he was rather glad that he didn't have to chose anyone and instead Hawks took it upon himself to teach him something. After all, they had many similarities and of course, they almost lived together.
Like the brother he was, Hawks didn't waste any time and made sure everyone knew Tommy's as going to be under his wing. None of them complained. But as predicted, Aizawa wasn't too happy with the choice and proceeded to threaten Hawks that if something happened to Tommy, he would pull all of his feathers out and make a nice pillow. The warning was taken seriously and Hawks swore to himself he wouldn't let Tommy disappear from his sight.

Or so he tried.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Tommy asked, fixing his mask so it covered his face, making sure it was sitting comfortably.

Hawks placed his heavy hand on Tommy's shoulder, staring ahead from the rooftop they were currently standing on.

"Well Poison, we're gonna do s regular patrol in the sky and maybe catch some criminals, what do you say?" Hawks said, leaning forward and pulling Tommy with him till they were bent in half.