Crying walls

I am back :>

・.。.:* *.:。.

Lurking in the darkness of the abandoned buildings, a silhouette was visible against the dimming sky and flickering lights. The harsh winds whipped against their clothing and hair, thrashing it and ruining the oddly soft look it gave. A loud whistling sound raged outside, battling with the walls of the ruins and trying to get inside as it craved more destruction. The silhouette slipped inside the last building, careful to not harm itself on the sharp shards of glass that covered the floor or the metal bars that seemed to grow out from the floor. It was like a hideout, the eerie silence being the only proof that the building was empty and not filled with criminals and villains.
Like a passing shadow, the individual walked around the sharp objects and any traps that could prove to be a threat and made its way down the empty and destroyed hall.

The old house grew from the ground as an ancient seed of the hills born to blossom.

Its walls were dark and stained with all kinds of substances, from water to blood and gasoline. The biggest one was already half burnt, leaving only a black mark in a place where once a soft blue wall was and numerous picture frames hung. Now, they laid on the floor, shattered and long robbed of its contents. Slipping past the open doors and the many destroyed belongings, ignoring the heavy air, the figure took a sharp turn and went for the old stairs that were on the end of the hall.
The age of the stairs was unknown, yet it couldn't be less than 50 years. A few of the steps were missing, some only a piece and others almost whole. The ones at the bottom were covered in moss, water dripping from it and staining the floor more. The ones at the top were burnt too, fire visibly consuming the wood only to be stopped half way through years ago by a water quirk. They screeched loudly with every small step, crying as if something terrible happened to them. The wood was old and not as strong as it used to be, bending under the heavy weight of the person that stood on them.

The howling wind outside only made the old building creak ominously, its eerie tune setting the mood for the chilly and uncertain nights.
The silhouette, that belonged to a man with his face hidden behind a mask, swiftly avoided every moving step and creaking piece, climbing it quickly like a lion seeking its prey. At the top, where the last step was completely burnt sat a cat whose multicolored fur blended with the shadows, its big round eyes staring at the human it encountered. The small black nose twitched, tail swinging behind its back as it gazed knowingly at the odd tall creature. Blinking painfully slow, the cat raised to its paws and turned around, tracking the human as he went to follow the cat. Keeping his steps small and pace unhurried, the human made his way after the cat and into a room that was lit up by a small candle that flickered weakly in the darkness. Every small gust of wing threatened to blow it out, teasing its flame in a playful game.

"You are late, Akar" A heavy voice filled the room, causing the weak flame to sway and flicker more. "Do you wish to keep me waiting longer?"

Akar stumbled inside the room, mask falling softly to his chin, brown eyes staring at the man whose eyes glowed in the night brightly, casting a red light in the room.
Falling to his knees, Akar placed his right hand in his heart and lowered his head slightly, eyes falling close.

"Master" he rasped out, moving his head to the left slightly. "You are as intimidating as others said"

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Akar. I do not care for what others say about me, for they are only mortals whose life's mean nothing to me. Many of them failed to complete their missions and more disappointed me, why should I care about them?" Psychosis asked, his voice carried like a thunder across the sky.

"They are but puppets in your hands, Master. Do as you say and if will happen. If you order me to pull on those strings myself, I shall do so" Arak simply said, acknowledging his master's words.

"Treason is common among your kind, it is easy to do like cutting butter. It comes easy but tell me, why do mortals like you fear to face the consequences of their actions? Why do they hide?" Psychosis asked, letting his hand friend in the soft fur of the cat that sprawled in his desk with its belly facing upwards.

Akar's eyes traced the man's face, taking in the details and those intimidating red eyes. Many of his associate's have seen their master's face and described it in many words, yet it was nowhere close the actual beaty the man was gifted with.
Their words were mere compliments, something blind and far from the reality.

"They are all cowards in the heart, no matter how much they claim otherwise." The master carried on, letting the words roll off his tongue like the richest vine a man could buy. "I have no care for anyone, I only teach new tricks and introduce new commands."

Psychosis leaned forward, petting the fur softly and staring down the man in front of him. He pushed his hair back, stood to his full height and slowly walked around the table, red eyes tracking every move the other one made.

"Do you know why I keep them as my puppets, Akar?"

Akar looked up at his master, suddenly finding him right in front of his kneeling body, inches away. The man crouched, balancing himself on the front of his feet.

"Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person." He whispered, hand moving down and fingers grasping Akar's mouth.

Akar bit down the whimper of pain when the slim fingers dug inti the soft flesh of his cheeks, squeezing it tightly. The inside of his mouth grazed his teeth, before he forced it shut and pushed his tongue back to avoid bitting it.

"I see myself on a throne with a golden crown on my head and the world on its knees before me. I see God's bowing to me and the dimension crumbling before my eyes. But do you know what else I see?" The words filled the room like air, sweet and encouraging.

Akar winced when the grip tightened, blonde locks falling over his eyes.

"You, sitting by my side and rulling with me, as my right hand. Do you know what it means? What you will be capable od doing? Of achieving?" His voice was low, soft. His words quiet.

"Whatever I want?" Akar asked, looking into those beautiful red eyes that looked at him oh so softly.

"More, Akar. You will have so much power nothing will be able to stop you. Worlds will bow to you and obey like puppets"

Akar's eyes lit up, his body relaxing as excitement took over. Psychosis' eyes darkened for a second, the aura around him growing heavier.

"Really?''

Psychosis smiled and it was soft, like a mother smiling at her innocent child.

"Really. All you have to do is give me your word that you will never betray me, that you will obey me and listen to my every word" Psychosis whispered, pulling Akar's face closer. "Just day the word and the Japan will be yours"

Akar was so mesmerized by those red eyes he didn't feel the green strings attaching to his body, penetrating his skin and latching onto his bones and veins. His eyes changed into a brighter color, that toxic green one as they glowed brightly in the dark room. Psychosis smiled turned into a grin, hands moving to cradle Akar's face in them and keep him in place.

"I will obey you, I will bring you the hearts of your enemies on a platter as a sign of my loyalty" Akar said, nuzzling in the warm touch of his master.

"No such thing will be needed, dear. I have a different plan for you"

As his eyes flashed a toxic green color, a portal behind him opened and on the other side was a table visible. Psychosis glanced over his shoulder and smiled upon noticing a figure that laid on top of it, restrained and strapped to the table. Tubes were attached to the body, countless of machines blocking the sight.
From under the white cloth, only a blue feather was visible, fluttering on the soft wind.

A pained whimper broke through the air, yet it went unheard by any living soul.