Unpleasant rumors

Had some issue with the chapter, Wattpad wouldn't let me update it yesterday. Sorry for the wait.

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Two days before the Sports Festivals everyone were busy and barely made time for anything and while they trained and prepared their tactics, Tommy found himself wandering around his school for hundredth time that day. There was nothing to do with no one around who had some free time to spare him. He didn't mind it, the silence and peace was enough for him to make it less boring. The Sports Festival was a big deal especially for his classmates, it was their time to shine. And since Tommy didn't participate, which he still didn't get over, he had a lot of free time. There was bo homework, no upcoming tests and even no tasks to do. So Tommy was a little bored, despite using the opportunity to train just like others and actually improve instead of lying around and dreaming.
He had Hawks preen his wings and he got to the the same for him, he was able to create more potions than he usually did which was some kind of a achievement for him. And much to his joy, he still remembered how to sew. Instead of bothering the Support Course and making their already busy schedule even more complicated, he motivated himself to do a small bag that would carry all the potions in advance so that he wouldn't have to make them on the spot. Plus if someone really needed one and he had to act fast, it would be easier to just toss them the bag and tell them what to look for, instead of creating them spontaneously. It was more comfortable and Tommy did like how the design turned out to look. It was a pretty simple bag made of leather with long straps and sews to keep it together. Inside was a lot of space for around 10 potions and by the sides there were two some slots for two more potions.

It was enough for now and once everything calmed down, including the end of Sports Festival, he would take it and have it redesigned by professionals

It was enough for now and once everything calmed down, including the end of Sports Festival, he would take it and have it redesigned by professionals. As long as it stayed in one piece and didn't tear during a battle, it was fine and he could work with it.
And with it hanging on his shoulder, he decided to take a walk outside of school. Since the rest of his class was still training and Aizawa allowed him to just walk around aimlessly since he was at his limits, he gladly took the proposition.

It was a beautiful and warm day, the sun high in the sky and a few clouds causing a shadow to shield him from it's bright shine. As Tommy strolled behind the school with headphones on, he was inna different world. Back in L'manburg, walking with Fundy by his side and Tubbo trailing behind them. It was long before anything bad happened.

"Come one Tubbo, you're staying behind!" Tommy yelled after him over his shoulder, lips playfully twitching up.

His hand was locked with Fundy's one, both swinging their hnads like children as they laughed at their shorter friend. Tubbo only groaned in annoyance before catching up to them.

"I'm a goat hybrid, not a dog. I can't run as fast as you" he pouted, receiving a sympathetic pat on the back from Tommy, at which be snarled.

"Being a goat isn't lame, you get to have cool horns man!"