Sign those papers

A hero was supposed to save people from villains and other creatures that were corrupted by power. A hero was said to be strong, wielding so much power that every criminal hid in the shadows. Their job was to make sure villains faced the consequences of their actions and were put behind the bars. Protecting civilians was their top priority.
Tommy was no hero. He was a coward, a weakling that could not defeat any villain. Even standing next to his classmates, he was no match. They were strong, experienced and determinated. Tommy was lacking determination, no words of encouragement thrown his way while he grew up and no confidence in him. Instead of fearing him, people would laugh and pick on him.
Of course, Tommy had a perfect plan to make villains cower before him. When he was younger, Phil taught him a specific move. One that allowed him to look more intimidating and show off his true power. All Tommy had to do, was to dive down while in mid air, scoop up his enemy and once back in the air, spin a couple of times and launch whoever he was holding into the air. Sure, it didn't sound scary at all or even useful. But if someone has never flied before or hasn't traveled in air much, it did work very well. It was more of a mental trick than a physical one but it did quite a lot of damage once the person hit the ground.

Now, Tommy hasn't really tried it out many times before, maybe once or twice and he wasn't sure if he would be able to pull off a stunt like that. First thing first, if he wanted to succeed he had to make sure that his grip was tight enough and that the way he caught the villain was just perfect. Because the enemy was going to trash around and try to land a hit on Tommy, he had to make sure he had their arms trapped and legs unable to move. Of course some had more mental based quirks or didn't need their arms to use it, but the sudden attack was enough of a shock to freeze them for some time. It usually gave only couple of seconds, but he wouldn't need any longer.
He watched Philza do it many times before, how he would fly and sneak up on someone before shooting back in the air only to spin a couple of times and drop his victim down. If they had no wings or jump boost potions or even Regeneration, it was an instant death. No human was able to survive a fall from such a high place after all. And the sound of their bodies hitting the ground head first was probably something Tommy would never forget.

"Are you ready?" Philza asked, glancing in Tommy's direction to see the kid nod his head softly. "Alright, make sure you don't attract attention to yourself while I do it. We don't want anyone noticing you just yet"

Tommy fixed his position in the ground just grind the huge rock and watched as Philza unfolded his wings to their full length. With little effort, it took him one weak push and we was gone in the air.
Tommy pulled himself up a little, head peaking out from behind the rock as he watched his father dive through the air. He flew around silently to build up the speed and once he was nothing but a blurry figure, he let his wings fold a little and lay on his back. Just like a rock in water, he dived towards the ground with a echoing sound following him. With a little scream of happiness, Tommy watched his father use his hands to pick up the guy they were observing and once again, he was off. Screams of fear and confusion filled the field as Phil quickly made his way in the air and did a first barrel roll. It was like a dance, beautiful and perfect. For someone who just watched, it was nothing but a normal show off. For Philza's victim, it was a torture seconds before death. With their arms and legs trapped, the only thing they could do was scream and beg for mercy which they would never receive.
With one final spin, Philza let his arms outstretch and he felt the person slip from his grasp. Unfortunately, they managed to latch into his cape and pulled him down a little, attempting to bring him down to his death. However, Philza only pulled out a small dagger out of nowhere and slashed. The cold blade made contact with skin, almost imidiatelly turning red. As a single scream was ripped from the man's throat, the hand was cut off like a piece of paper. Philza was released and he simply stayed in the air, wings flopping like always.