Everything I wanted

There was a round table and by that table sat five people with three more in the back. Scattered papers laid all around the table, some ripped into million pieces while the other were stained with a liquid too dark to recognize.
On the furthest end of the table sat a man, who's face was hidden behind a mask with an odd symbol, that was a shape of an X with a twisted line in the middle. A pair of red eyes stared at the leader of the other group, sharp as if he was analyzing the whole room and each individual separately. On his right sat another person, or what was supposed to look like a human with metal parts on their face and arms that also had the same mark of the side of it's arm. It did not spoke, only staring lifelessly to the front with it's empty black eyes that reflected nothing but darkness.
The other side was occupied by three people, who also carried themselves hight. Man with a hand (which seemed disgusting at first) covering his face and neck, bright blue hairs falling down on his shoulders. Next to him, with their legs on the table sat a man who's skin was scattered in scars that were detailed with staples. Although all the scars, the man had a lopsided grin on his face and his eyes darted around the room before settling on the man with the mask. And then there was a girl, pretty young one who's hair were blond and eyes yellow bright as the sun itself. She smiled psychotically, a knife in her hand that she easily flipped and stabbed in the wooden table from time to time. Almost as if she was looking for a reaction from their guest and despite not getting any, she still proceed to giggle to herself like a child.

They were, to say the least, in the middle of a meeting to discuss some things. Which not everyone in the room agreed with.
As the man in the mask, who carried himself under a name of 'Psychosis', stated his offers he only received dirty looks.

"I don't think you realize who you're talking to. We are the League of Villains, not some lesser Criminals. I aim to kill All Mighty, not kidnap kid's" the blue haired man stated, scratching at the skin on his neck.

Psychosis only scoffed, leaning forward to rest his chin on his folded arms. His eyes not once broke the eye contact with the leader, red one's staring deep in the bright red one's.

"I do know, in fact, who I'm speaking with right now. It would be disrespectful for me to not acknowledge the Mighty Shigaraki Tomura and his fellow coworkers, wouldn't it?" He smirked, feeling how the air suddenly got water around them.

His eyes only for a half a second traveled towards the man with scars, who's hand turned red that only meant he was about to use his fire.
Yet Shigaraki raised his hand in the air, stopping his so called coworker.

"Control yourself or I will have to get rid of you" Shigaraki send him a a glare at which Dabi only scoffed and rolle his eyes. Shigaraki turned his whole attention back to the Psychosis. "Who do even want us to kidnap, huh? Psychosis"

He only smiled, before reaching his hand in the pocket of his jacket which caused Dabi to get his hand up again, in case he had any funny business going on. Psychosis simply ignored the reaction and placed on the table a small picture that was burnt in one place. Shigaraki reached and grabbed the picture, a scowl instantly creeping onto his face.
It was a picture from an aisle in a shop, or at least that's what it looked like. There was a figure, not too tall but also not short. Dirty blond locks, eyes blue like ocean and what seemed like wings sticking out from under his shirt. He had a bag thrown over his shoulder, a familiar uniform that caught the villain's attention. The kid because he couldn't be older than 18 seemed to be distracted as he stared at the food in front of him. Before he could get any more details, the girl on his side yanked the photo almost ripping it apart and looked at it. Shigaraki only glared at her, before clenching his fists and glaring at the other villain.

"What do you need from this kid? What's so interesting about him that makes you so desperate that you come to me" He asked, his voice lacked with annoyance and venom.

"You see, this kid is the one your Nomu fought in the USJ when you attacked. He got beaten up pretty badly and spent some time in the hospital. As you might see, he's one of UA students. Hero course to be exact" Psychosis explained, his voice somehow happy. "What's interesting about him is that he had a unique quirk, one that I've never seen before."

Shigaraki gave him a tired look, hand still scratching at the dry skin on his neck.

"He had wings, just like the scum Hawks. What's so unique in this?" Toga pointed out, a wide smile scretching on her face. "But he looks so innocent. His blood will be probably sweet! Shit, can I have his blood?!"

The Leader ignored her, before carrying on with his conversation. The Psychosis was faster however, answering the question that was asked previously.

"That's one. I don't know if you noticed but he used some.. magic if you shall. The kid can create different types of mixtures, each giving a different effect. My source did a little bit of research and found out it's a strong quirk, especially if trained long enough"

That caught the entire LOV's attention, magic?
There were many quirks, yet they never heard about mixtures. Surely, something so rare could be strong.

"Imagine having the endless source of Mixtures that can give you inhuman strength, Speed or even heal you. You would be a lot stronger" Psychosis said, a laugh ringing out in his chest. "But of course, if you want to gain something from it, you will have to kidnap him for me. Then I will share with you some of the Mixtures for few months. If you succeed, that it"

Toga and Dabi glanced at each other, both interested but not too sure if it was a good deal or even real. Dabi nodged his boss, who only snapped at him to not touch him and let him think.

"If he's attending UA, he won't be too easy to capture. Especially with the constant protection and if what you're saying is real then he will out up a good fight" Shigaraki said, his voice cracking a little. "We will have to prepare a plan and set everything up"

Psychosis only smiled again, trailing his finger on the table and stopping ona piece of paper that somehow was still in one piece.

"You're already planning on taking that Bakugou kid, right? Why not use that opportunity and take two at once? It will be less troubling and it surely will cause some panic" He said, before standing up and stretching his limbs out. "But I will leave it to you. As for now, we will be leaving. If you make up your mind, send me one of your people. It will be a honor to work with you"

With a bow in half, he saluted and walked off the room with his people following him. And now the League of Villains was left with one more job and plans to make. Because if that kid did really use magic, then it would be a hell out of mission.
Shigaraki suddenly stood up, knocking the chair he was previously sitting on down and moving away from his workers.

"Go and do something useful. I will contact with Master and prepare new plans." Shigaraki said, a wide smile creeping onto his face. "We will take them both and then make Japan lose their Symbol of Peace."

"Sure boss" Dabi said, smirking as he shook his head.

Toga only shirked in happiness, her mind already running mailed per hour. She would be able to taste his blood soon!

"Calm down your thirsty ass, Toga. We still have time" he said, also leaving the room with the girl trailing behind him and squeaking in joy.