Hello surprise

He would be lying if he said he was excited for the trip. If anything, he was a walking bomb, ready to blow up from all the stress and nerves. But his classmates seemed to feel the opposite, bouncing around and laughting like they lost their sanity. For Tommy, it was crazy. All they will do will be some rescue training, which was important, but not entirely fascinating. At least not for him. Sure, Recovery girl told him his quirk would be great for scenarios like this, since he could heal people easily and then fly them out of the danger zone. And if needed, he could weaken the enemy and blind them for the time being, just so he could quickly retreat back. Hell, Recovery girl even told him that if he wanted, she could teach him some medical stuff. And as much as he liked the idea, he wasn't sure if he had time. And energy to do so. But he thanked her anyway and said that if he had some time, he would stop by for some tips or books.

As for now, he stood in front of the bus with Shouji by his side, looking all but bored. He was woken up two hours earlier that normal, because Hawks who decided to sleepover was afraid he would be late or he would accidentally forget about something. So he woke him up when the sun was still asleep, forced him to check his bags for the 100th time that day before letting him eat some breakfast. Then, he had to check his bags one more time before being able to change into his hero costume. It was a simple black costume, with black loose trousers, grey  hoodie and a pair of sneakers. To match everything, he had a hood along with a simple mask that hid his face from anyone's eyes.
And much to his joy, there was also a sword that he oh so desired to have. After all, he knew how to use one perfectly and it would definitely gave him advantage upon hand to hand combat.

He loved how it came out looking, so simple yet mysterious which was everything he was opting for

He loved how it came out looking, so simple yet mysterious which was everything he was opting for. He didn't give the designer much details, because he himself had no idea what he wanted. All he said was to make it simple, something easy to blend in with his surrounding and a mist have, a mask. If he had to be a hero, he wanted only a few people to know his identity. Plus, he still wasn't even sure for how long he will have to stay here, so it wasn't worth showing everyone how he looked.
And as much as he freaked out when he first saw his hero costume, Hawks looked at it like someone are his last chicken nugget. Tommy remembered every single word he said.

"You really want to go out in this? You will look like a kidnapper or something" the bird said, munching on his food with a look that said nothing, yet everything at the same time.

"Well, you opted for good look to catch attention of your fans. I, for a fact, opted for safety and comfort of working. You know, basic shit" Tommy said, pulling the hood over his head, looking at himself in the mirror.

Hawks nodded, not really paying attention to anything the blonde said, instead looking closely at the mask that laid on the floor next to him. Carefully, he picked it up and brought close to his face. It wasn't the uglies one, but at the same time it was a little bit.. off putting.

"Are you sure that's the reason for the mask?" Hawks asked, looking at Tommy with that look that just said 'I don't think so'.

Tommy sighed, hand rubbing his neck as he shifted all weight on one leg.