Paper chaos

It was the first day when everyone could finally relax and take a break from everything that happened earlier. Tommy, though occupied by the homework that he was given earlier by Present Mic, sat in the kitchen with a can of coke standing near him. Despite speaking fluently in English and being almost perfect at it, he still could find myself stuck with some phrases or words because they were more modern that where he came from. He would bit the tip of his pen, before either figuring the problem out or leaving it alone and then asking Aizawa for help, who even if he acted like he hated it, was glad to be able to help him. Even if it was only homework that he was struggling with.
On his lap, comfortably curled in on itself sat a cat. Small black feline with white ring around it's beautiful green eyes staring up at him, gentle paws pulling at his sleeve to get more pats. Boo, because that's how Tommy decided to call his fellow friend that Aizawa brought home three days ago, saying that he found her on the side of the street and couldn't leave alone, got used to both of them and living inside a house rather fast. And when Tommy's hand mindlessly drowned in her soft black fur, he didn't seem to notice it at all. And Boo wasn't complaining, since she got the attention she wanted while continuing to lay comfortably on his legs. She started purring, which eventually brought Tommy back to reality and once again, he returned to the notebooks in front of him. It was weekend, which meant two free days for him and even then, he preferred to do what he had to and then have rest of the time to himself.
He found no problem in focusing on his work, eyes quickly scanning the countless pages and filling the empty space.

And while he was busy with work, Aizawa sat on the nearby couch where he looked through some papers. They weren't any tests, because Tommy saw no pen that Aizawa would usually grade then with. Instead, he sat with a frown and eyes squinted a little as he got lost in whatever he was reading. Maybe it was good to ask what was up, but Tommy decided against it and decided to wait because if it was important, his guardian would tell his eventually. At least he hoped so.
Yeah, Aizawa would inform him if something was wrong, he promised after all. And Tommy was keen on helping this promise, going as far as sending Aizawa a intense stare so he would tell him. Worked more than once.

But if it's about him? He won't budge that easily. Tommy knew that even if his puppy eyes worked on many people (Hawks included, who somehow gave up his chicken nuggets for Tommy when he tried), Aizawa wasn't that easy to break. He was a pro hero after all, he had to be cautious and professional. Convincing the said man to let him go and fly with Hawks was hard, but hey! In the end he did agree, not without setting the exact time when Tommy would have to be back home. This gave Hawks the opportunity to laugh at the other hero and mock him for having a soft spot for Tommy, at which not only did he annoyed Aizawa but also caught off guard Tommy. And if he secretly appreciated the words and was happy to hear it, he won't admit it. Never. It was only his business.

"How's training with your quirks? Nothing weird happened?" Aizawa's voice pulled his attention from the papers scattered all around the table.

Tommy's blue eyes snapped to the side, looking at Aizawa who never took his eyes off of his own papers.

"Uh- yeah I think everything, everything is alright. All Might said I'm catching up and I should train a little more with my potions but over all everything is good." He answered, Aizawa only nodding at his words.

"That's good to hear, your wings?"

Tommy smiled to himself, the blue wings twitching a little.

"Great, the preening helped a lot and they are lighter." Tommy said, again receiving only a single nod from his guardian.

All Might. What a strange man he was. Sure, he was string and incredibly talented and smart, but he was strange. He always appeared in his buff form, looking like he was high most of the time but he was actually nice. Maybe he did acted weird around Midoriya, which was suspicious as for Tommy, but he didn't pry. He wasn't dumb to not notice the fact that their quirks are familiar in more than one way and it was painfully oblivious with the way Midoriya acted when someone pointed it out. At times like this, Todoroki's theory that they might have a father-son relationship seemed rather convincing.
Tommy often wondered if All Might was always in a form like that, I mean- he would have to train his entire life and even more to have muscles like that. Tommy was almost certain that this was only a form, that there was another, the real one. But at the same time he wasn't sure and it would be rude to just walk up and ask. So he decided to push it all away, instead focusing on his own quirks and how to improve.