Friendly neighbor

Remember guys, it gets worse before it gets better. Tommy can agree ;)

・.。.:* *.:。.・

It was a rather calm day, only a few customers sitting inside the small restaurant and a few sitting outside, basking in the warm sun. With food served and drinks delivered, there wasn't much to do. The tables were clean, floors swept and dishes washed. It was close to the closing hours and people were leaving the place more than walking in, which only meant that there wouldn't be any extra time spent in the restaurant.
Fuji-sama slowly started closing the shop, putting all the money away and locking it with a key. Papers were put back in their respectful places, any silverware hidden in the cabins and trashes taken out. She turned off all the light in the kitchen, let some of the other workers leave earlier and picked up any other dishes the customers left. Saying goodbye to each of them and wishing a good night, she smiled when the restaurant was finally empty.

When the doors were closed, she felt the pressure leave her body at once and she allowed herself to relax. The worry about Tommy was draining her, it made her mood sour and she felt the need to visit him, even if she didn't have enough time to do so. The least she could do was prepare some food and have the other guy pick it up and deliver it to her favorite customer.
The older lady walked back to the register, looking around the place for a second before turning around to the door that lead to the back of the restaurant. Her purse and coat were waiting for her in the exact same place where she has left it, her phone laying on the table next to it. Picking it up, Fuji checked for any missed calls before taking her purse off of the hanger and carefully slipping it onto her shoulder.
Just when she was about to take her coat off too, she froze.
Sudden waves of shivers ran down her back, as of someone was staring down at her. Slowly, she turned her head around and almost dropped the bag that slid down her arm.

There, just inches behind her, a pair of red eyes was staring down at her.

"Good evening.." the person said, their cold breath hitting her neck in a very uncomfortable way.

Staying calm is what could save her life. Maybe she had her years, but she wasn't stupid.

"I'm afraid I already closed the doors, dear. I would love to serve you some food but we don't have any leftovers" she said.

"Kind as always, I see" he murmured, taking a step closer if that was even possible.

Fuji still stood where she was, because any unwanted move could cost her a damage no doctor would fix. Even when a hand slipped onto her shoulder uncomfortably close to her neck, she didn't even flinch.

"That's not why I'm here, I'm afraid"  the man said, his voice just above a whisper.

In the reflection of the cupboards, she could spot a wide and shaky smile that crept onto the man's face.

"Then what do you need? And how did you get inside?" She asked, looking away from the glass when the intruder turned his attention to it.

"I have a few questions I want to ask. And to answer your question, doors like that don't stand a change against me" he said, lowering his head to be as close to her ear as possible. "Now, be a good grandma and answer my question, okay? Unless you want to see your beloved son, of course"

Fuji's eyes widened and she cocked her head to the side, narrowing her eyes at him.

"Say whatever you want, but do not insult my son" was her replay.