Take me away

Ah! Thank you guys so much for 187k reads! It means a lot to me and I'm glad to see so many of you actually like this book. Thank you for the kind words and support, I really appreciate it.
Anyways, I won't be home for the next few days so I'm not sure if I will be able to update anything, sorry!

Hope you enjoy and have a good day/night!

・.。.:* *.:。.・

A loud laugher filled the forest, its echo carried by the wind for miles. Dream ran through the forest with no effort, avoiding trees and anything that could prove to be an obstacle. With his mask in hand, face out for the world to see, he paid no mind that it wasn't sobered like always. That was his smallest problem at the moment and he couldn't find it in himself to care to cover it up in any way.
Escaping and finding a place to hide for now was his main priority, one that couldn't wait for any longer. With his clothes still stained by innocent blood and no weapon at all expect for the arrow that he used to murder his victim, Dream pushed forward and did not dare to look back over his shoulder, in fear of spotting something that he didn't wish to. It was better that way.

I escaped! He cheered, a wide grin pulling at his lips. I am free!

Escaping Technoblade's clutches wasn't all that hard, all he needed to do was to distract him and then make his escape. Leaving the prison would be harder, it was made to be the most protected place that he came up with. His own idea used against him in what proved to be useless plan. After all, Quackity made the mistake of getting him out and letting him roam out of his cell. Making his escape was just a matter of time and that Quackity gave him plenty of.

"And I thought he was smarted than that" he whispered, chuckling to himself. "Such a silly hybrid"

Quackity was naive, thinking he would be able to revive Tommy without any trouble. And sure, Dream wanted Tommy alive. But what fun would it be if he wasn't the one to revive him? He was supposed to do it, his face should be the first one Tommy will see as he is being revived.
He still had to prove him wrong, did he not? It was almost funny how Quackity was so confident in himself, thinking Dream would go down that easily.
I

t was a shame Wilbur had to be the one to pay with blood.

Now as he ran deeper and further away from his possible soon to be killer, a plan began to form in his head.
He had no one on his side. No friends, no attachments and no God. But why need a god, when you can be one?

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Tommy pushed himself as far from the door as possible, pressing his body tightly to the wall behind him. He stared at the open doors in terror, body trembling and heart beating so fast it hurt. Silence fell over the room, expect for Tommy's ragged and quick breathing, which was painfully loud in his ears.

"Tommy"

A pair of footsteps stepped inside the room, making Tommy's knee buckle and hands grip his shirt.

The first thing he saw was a long black cloak and heavy black boots, paired with some black trousers. Then, a mask-

Dream moved closer, his mask inches from Tommy's face and his breath uncomfortably hot against his face.

"How could you do this to me? I give you everything and you go ahead and disobey?" He asked, gripping at the broken piece of his mask.