Reality nightmare

Things are about to get worse..

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Tommy didn't mind staying home, but the boredom was slowly killing him. In L'manburg, he never really had any free time so he rarely felt bored. If he wasn't going on a war, then he would train and gather more sources. And since there was no war or rebellions or anything, he found himself with no idea what to do. But he couldn't lie, the feeling of laziness was rather nice. Just lay down for hours and do nothing at all. As much as stupid it sounded, it was the first time he left so good.
But unfortunately (or fortunately, because he was sure that if he spent any more days in home, he would actually go insane) he could finally go back to UA after much needed recovery. His wings were still security strapped to his back, tight bandage wrapped around his chest giving him a sensation of being trapped. But yeah, he was happy to go back overall.
He left the house rather early, chosing to go on a short walk instead of hurrying to get on his train on time. The bag of biscuits, which he would regret having as breakfast later, was already half empty by the time he was half way to the station.
The music playing in his headphones, cutting him off from reality and trapping inside it's own little world. Tommy liked the music, it reminded him of his discs. The one he left behind in his enderchest before going to visit Dream. Of he had a choice, he would bring them with him because everyone knew nothing was safe in there. Even in an Enderchest, which was supposed to be a safe chest that no one could look into except for you and if they did, they wouldn't see your stuff but their own. It was cool, in a way. Probably one of many things that Tommy missed and was rather surprised to find out they didn't have anything like that here.

And he shouldn't be surprised to hear that no thing such as Nether Portal or Stronghold existed here too. But for the sake of it, the reactions he got when he asked were priceless.

"So like, do you have any nether portals active?" Tommy asked, sipping on his juice.

Present Mic, as well as Midnight turned to look at him in surprise, at which Tommy raised his eyebrows.

"What? Something I said?" He asked, but got no answer.

Mic cleared his throat after a few moments of just blank staring at the kid and lowered the volume of his voice.

"Nether Portal? What are you on?" He asked, not failing to notice how quickly the kid leaned forward and pulled his feet off of the table.

"The hell you mean?" Tommy asked, confusion taking over as he stared at them, waiting for someone to say they were kidding. Yet nothing came. "You don't- you don't know what a Nether is?"

They shook their heads, causing Tommy to curse under his breath and place his hands over his head.

"Nether Portal is like a portal to different Dimension. Like literal Hell" he explained. "Back where I come from, the only way to get there was to built a portal from obsidian and light it up."

Midnight nodded, before crossing her legs and smiling flirtatiously. Not at Tommy of course, he learned that just the way she is and he shouldn't be too concerned. Because as much as he joked about having many women, he never really flirted with any. And he really didn't feel comfortable with doing it, at least not in the nearest future. Besides, he was a Big Man and he didn't have time for women.

"What's a Hell like?"

Tommy smirked, a dry chuckle slipping from his lips.

"Red, wild fire burning for hundreds of years and lava spilling from nothingness. Huge pools of it too, often creating islands and shit. There's a lot of creatures too. Like Ghasts, huge and white flying things. Blazes that can shot fireballs and easily burn someone and Wither Skeletons. They are probably the strongest and quite deadly too, because they can Poison you and make you weak. There are also Piglins, Magma cubes, Hoglins, Striders which are really cool and you can use them to travel across the lava pools. And Zombified Piglins, but they don't do anything unless you attack one of them, then you have to run because they all will attack and try to kill you" Tommy said, smirking at the way his teacher's were taken aback.