2

At 12 o'clock in the middle of the night, the conference room of the Whale City Deep Sea Research Institute was still brightly lit.

There is a heated discussion about who should take care of the mermaid.

As I said before, the entire research institute attaches great importance to the matter of the Little Mermaid, and now even the Chinese government is alarmed.

It even said that the mermaid should be protected at all costs.

Since the above attaches so much importance to it, the leaders of the research institute must also play a twelve-point spirit to deal with it. Therefore, the question of who to take care of the Little Mermaid has to be carefully considered.

Zheng, the elder of the research institute, is a middle-aged man who is in deep baldness. He has always believed in democracy and justice. Seeing that everyone has been discussing fiercely for a long time without any reason for discussion, he immediately waved his hand and said: "Well, let's vote by secret ballot. !"

Half an hour later, the results of the anonymous vote came out.

The highest number of votes is a total of two people.

One of them is Xu Qingshu.

The other is Zhou Suiyu, who was not present today.

Seeing the result of this vote, Xu Qingshu turned black on the spot.

Everyone knows that Xu Qingshu and Zhou Suiyu are deadly enemies.

Or to put it more precisely, Xu Qingshu has always looked at Zhou Suiyu unilaterally, which is very unpleasant, and Zhou Suiyu treats Xu Qingshu the same as he treats other people in the research institute - anyway, apart from the necessary communication, he can ignore it as thoroughly as possible on weekdays. How completely ignored.

Speaking of which, Zhou Suiyu is the most special existence of the Institute.

Mingming has not come to the institute for a long time, but once he came to the institute, it became very famous. Especially in the minds of the female colleagues of the institute, the reputation is excellent.

Not because of anything else, but simply because of Zhou Suiyu's romantic and handsome face.

And after getting acquainted with it, everyone in the institute found that Zhou Suiyu was not just handsome, he was also the youngest postdoctoral fellow in the institute. At the age of 16, he entered the undergraduate program, obtained a PhD at the age of 20, and entered the postdoctoral mobile station of Huaguo Ocean University at the age of 25. As soon as he graduated, he was hired as a researcher by the Whale City Institute of Biological Sciences. The face is just as good, no, it can even be said that the ability is better than that face.

There is a lot of gossip about Zhou Suiyu in the research institute. Some say that he has a quarter of foreign ancestry, so his nose is straighter than the average Chinese, and his eyebrows are more refined and stretched; He is true. There is a second generation of mine rich in the family. If you don't do good research, you will go back to inherit hundreds of millions of family properties...

Of course, none of the above is the real reason why Xu Qingshu hates Zhou Suiyu.

What really made Xu Qingshu hate Zhou Suiyu was his arrogant attitude.

He is obviously a newcomer, but he seems to be dragging 258,000 to 80,000. He does research every day except for research. He does not participate in all entertainment and social activities in the institute. Even if there is a secret ballot now, Zhou Suiyu's treatment is comparable to that of an old employee like Xu Qingshu who has been in the institute for two or three years. How can this make Xu Qingshu swallow that breath?