75

Wen Li saw that Xu Qingshu said it so decisively, and instantly believed it by seven or eight points.

It's mainly because she is more willing to accept the setting that Shen An'an is Zhou Suiyu's stand-in than the statement that Shen An'an is Zhou Suiyu's true love.

After all, if it is a stand-in, it means that Shen Anan is not so easy to succeed in the position.

In fact, Wen Li and Shen An'an don't have any deep hatred, but she has a hatred with the redhead. The redhead slandered her image in front of Zhou Suiyu's mother and Xu Qingshu's mother, and the redhead was Shen An'an's older brother, so Wen Li had no choice but to put the blame on Shen An'an!

Of course, in addition to this reason, there is also a deeper and more secret reason, that is, as long as the position of the young grandma of the Zhou family is still vacant for a day, then everyone still has a chance.

It may be a little difficult to win Zhou Suiyu's true love, but he is quite confident to win a double, Wen Li.

Shen An'an didn't know that she was just visiting a temple fair and a lantern fair, and she became a stand-in. At this moment, she was holding a cup of milk tea with Huang Taiyu in the back seat of Zhou Suiyu's car, happily discussing her work. matter.

Shen An'an was thinking about this matter the moment he came through the book. At that time, I was thinking about selling deep-sea local products or selling pearls on the live broadcast. Later, Zhou Suiyu gave her a new idea, saying that she should be a food broadcaster. Later, her professionalism completely faded, and she only thought about falling in love every day.

Now that I have finally settled on a romantic relationship with Zhou Suiyu, it is time to start a career.

Shen Anan slowly poked the pearl milk tea in her hand, and then asked the oarfish: "What do you think I should do?"

The car happened to pass by a hot pot restaurant, and the eyes of the oarfish lit up: "You can open a deep-sea salvage company. There are so many things that can be fished in the sea. If you don't believe me, ask Zhou Suiyu."

Zhou Suiyu nodded in agreement: "That's true."

Their institute has a mission to go to sea every year, and every time they go to sea, they need to carry out deep-sea salvage. If Shen An'an really opened a deep-sea salvage company as the oarfish said, maybe he will study all very close business dealings with them in the future!

However, with Zhou Suiyu's understanding of Shen An'an, she probably wouldn't like such a job.

Because deep sea salvage or something, it is very unpleasant to hear.

Sure enough, just as Zhou Suiyu thought so, he heard Shen Anan veto: "No, the boss of the deep sea salvage company, this title is too ugly! But you can open one yourself in the future, after all, the title of salvage team captain is still It suits you very well."

At that time, Shen An'an and the oarfish didn't take this conversation seriously. I didn't expect that a few years later, the oarfish really opened a deep-sea salvage company in the whale market.

Of course, that's all for later.

At present, Shen An'an is more inclined to her original idea, because deep-sea local products and pearls are readily available! Eating and broadcasting is different, you have to do it yourself.

Is it okay to let her eat ready-made and let her make it herself?

That's just embarrassing her little angelfish.

Of course, she has also watched some videos of food and broadcasters recently, and found that not all food and broadcasters make their own food, and many buy ready-made ones to go home to eat and broadcast; or simply carry them directly. The camera goes to the street to sweep food.