16

After Shen Anan returned to the underwater cave, she had to wear her new jewelry to the oarfish and the old turtle.

Shen An'an: "Am I beautiful?"

If someone else said such a thing, they would probably be beaten, but Shen Anan said that it was not only the oarfish who replied, "beautiful and beautiful".

Even the reinforced straight man like the old turtle couldn't help but boast: "It's good-looking, and finally it looks like a girl's home."

But after praising the old turtle, he asked cautiously, "Where did these things come from?"

Shen An settled down and said, "...picked it up."

But I dare not say that it was sent by the human scientist, and the old turtle will cry on the ground.

You can pick up anything in the sea, even people can pick it up, so the old turtle doesn't doubt Shen An'an's statement. And he doesn't care about these beautiful jewelry. Right now, he cares more about other things.

Old turtle: "Xiao An..."

Shen An'an was most afraid to hear the old turtle say "Xiao An", because when she said it, it meant that the old turtle was going to start torturing her ears again.

Sure enough, I heard the old turtle say in the next second: "You should be an adult in a year, and you can't do anything like this every day. When your mother was your age, not to mention that she was proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. You are good at weaving, and I don't expect you to be as virtuous as your mother, but you can't just lose the ancestral craftsmanship of weaving..."

Shen An'an was shocked. Weaving is actually the ancestral craft of the Little Mermaid? Could it be that the Little Mermaid also has a nickname called Textile Girl?

The old turtle looked at her expression and thought she was unwilling to learn, her eyes were red and her mouth was flat and she was about to cry again.

Shen An'an: "...stop! I learn, I learn."

Isn't it just textiles, what's the big deal.

Just learn.

The old turtle had everything prepared in advance, just waiting for the little mermaid to nod. So as soon as the Little Mermaid let go, a group of strangely-shaped sea creatures immediately walked in with a few pieces of cloth and a loom.

I don't know what material this material is made of, it looks as thin as a cicada's wings, and its tentacles are as soft and delicate as water. The most important thing is that even the oarfish can't tear the fabric that looks so thin.

The old turtle said with a proud expression: "This is dragon yarn, woven by your mother, and said that when you are an adult, you will use these dragon yarns to make new clothes for you. This material is light and transparent, and it is very comfortable to wear on the body. , and it is not soaked in water, it is a rare treasure."

It was the first time that Shen Anan heard the old turtle mention the mother of the Little Mermaid. The mother of the Little Mermaid did not appear in the original book, but now it seems that the Little Mermaid actually has a very happy family! At least her mother should love her very much, otherwise she would not have prepared the clothes that the Little Mermaid would wear when she became an adult.

Shen Anan wanted to ask more about the mother of the little mermaid, but she was afraid that the old turtle would be suspicious, so she had to suppress her doubts and start to focus on those dragon yarns.

The more I look at it, the more I feel that this little fairy can't do it!

This is not a yarn that ordinary female textile workers can spin!