104

After the whole network was made public, Zhou Suiyu didn't care too much about dealing with the harassment on the Internet, but directly asked someone to upgrade the defense and security measures around the island.

The island they bought was already concealed enough, and it was the kind of island that couldn't be found on the map. Now that the defense and security facilities are put in place, the safety of An An and Gudu can still be completely guaranteed.

And no one will disturb their purity and tranquility.

Anyway, after it was made public before it was made public, An'an and Gudu's life on the island was completely unaffected, so what should they do.

It was Zhou Suiyu himself, because the photos were exposed on the Internet, and the popularity maintained for a while, and a group of netizens poured into his Weibo, father and husband, shouting.

There are even netizens pouring into An An's Weibo to call her mother.

However, because Zhou Suiyu does not go on Weibo on weekdays, and although An An goes on, he will not respond specially. So netizens cheered for a while, and then slowly stopped.

After all, the enthusiasm of netizens comes and goes quickly, and there are always new hot searches to attract their attention.

As the online disturbance gradually ceased, the family's life soon returned to peace.

Now Gudong is going to kindergarten in Whale City, and Zhou Suiyu also has to work in the research institute in Whale City, and An An must stay on the island for Gudu, so Zhou Suiyu and Shen Anan began to live in separate places. .

However, they will meet at least once a month, and there are constant phone calls and videos every day, so it feels good.

And it may be that the meeting time is less, but Gudu is more sticky than before.

In the past, Gudu couldn't communicate and communicate with her father. In addition, she felt that she had a tail, and her mother also had a tail. Only her father and brother did not have tails, so the little guy always thought that he was born by his mother and his brother was born by his father, so he instinctively to be closer to mother.

It's probably getting older now, so the father and daughter have gradually become closer.

Through the phone screen, Shen Anan could feel the tiredness of the father and daughter. It's the kind of tiredness that even if the two of them don't speak or communicate, but just look at each other across the phone screen, they can look at each other for a long time.

And now that An An is forcing Gudu to eat vegetables, Gudu has begun to move his father out as a shield.

- Dad said that children must eat more meat, and only eat meat to grow meat!

- Dad said that he worked hard to make money just to buy meat for Gudu!

- Dad said, you can't force others to do things you don't like, and mom can't force Gudu to eat vegetables.

—Dad said that if someone bullies Gudu, I have to tell my father, woo woo, I want to tell my father, my mother bullied Gudu, and my mother would not give Gudu any meat...

The most important thing is that this little guy is the essence of drama. Tears come as soon as they say it, and they can be collected as soon as they say they are. Anyway, it is very easy to put it in and out. When it comes to eating meat, An An has nothing to do with this annoying little goblin.

In the end, I had no choice but to run to Zhou Suiyu to complain about psychological comfort: "Your daughter is really fighting for a piece of meat."

Zhou Suiyu gave a low laugh: "Probably Sui mother? After all, I remember that someone was trying very hard to eat meat. What about singing and throwing potatoes, you can do anything."