77

Mother Chen promised to cook a big meal for Shen Anan, and she did what she said.

On the table at noon, not only the tinfoil sixty-nine powder, golden egg fried rice, beer duck and meat pie ordered by Shen An'an in the morning were listed, but Chen's mother even took the initiative to make an extra gluttonous frog, a pickled fish and a double-cooked spicy pig. hoof.

The oarfish turned grief and anger into appetite, and ate four pieces of pork trotters, half a pot of pickled fish, and various other foods.

After eating, he wiped his mouth and announced in public that he was going home tomorrow.

Shen Anan was taken aback by him: "...Aren't you? I was just joking with you..."

The oarfish raised his hand and tugged at her red hair, and looked at her innocently: "I know you're joking, but I'm not mad at you."

Shen An'an: "Then why do you want to go back suddenly?"

Huang Oatfish: "I just miss Grandpa a little bit. And when I came out, I told Grandpa that I would stay outside for a few days and then go back. It's been almost two months, and it's time to go back and have a look."

He said so, Shen Anan couldn't keep him anymore, and even thought of going back with him.

It's just that she just proposed this idea, and the oarfish directly rejected it: "Don't go, you stay and make people well."

Shen An'an: "..."

There is an inexplicable sense of "you stay and be a good person"!

Seeing that Shen Anan was reluctant to bear him, Huang Taiyu patiently reassured him: "Don't worry, I'll go back and stay for two or three days. I'll be back after making sure that Grandpa Turtle is all right, and it won't take too long."

Shen Anan didn't trust him at all: "but didn't you just say that, did you tell your grandfather the same when you came to me?"

The oarfish was choked by Shen An'an, and he simply slapped his neck and played a rogue: "...Anyway, whether you believe it or not, I'll go back and stay for two or three days and then come back."

On one side was the old sea turtle, and on the other was Shen An'an. The palms and backs of the hands were full of flesh. The oarfish in the middle felt that it was really too difficult.

It's all to blame for Zhou Suiyu, if he hadn't kidnapped Xiao An, their family of three would definitely have stayed in the sea neatly!

Thinking of this, the oarfish couldn't help but glared at Zhou Suiyu viciously.

Zhou Suiyu, who was inexplicably glared at him, was not only not angry, but also took the initiative to please the oarfish: "Then I will drive you to the pier tomorrow? This way, you will be able to come back earlier because you will spend less time on the road."

The oarfish "reluctantly" agreed: "Okay!"

Because the oarfish suddenly proposed to leave, Shen Anan's live broadcast and Weibo were all ignored. In the afternoon, I directly led the emperor tie fish out to buy gifts for relatives and friends in the sea.

Zhou Suiyu was in charge of being the driver, and by the way, was in charge of swiping the card.

If it was Shen An'an who paid, the oarfish would definitely just pick two gifts, but since Zhou Suiyu paid for it, that's another story.

Don't care about the things that you can't use, the oarfish bought a lot of them. Most are for old turtles, but of course there are also octopus and killer whales.

Zhou Suiyu was smiling the whole time, without any intention of stopping him. After all, it is still necessary to please An An's maiden family, and the oarfish is helping him!