29

As soon as the old turtle heard that the little brother scientist was going to leave, he ran out and didn't come back for a long time. Shen Anan guessed that the old turtle must be looking for the little brother.

After all, the old turtle said before that he wanted to find a chance to transform into a humanoid to test his little brother.

In fact, the little mermaid, who is not tested or not, doesn't care very much. What she cares about is whether the old turtle can ask her little brother's name.

So as soon as the old turtle entered the cave, Shen Anan anxiously went up to him and asked, "Have you been asked?"

Old Turtle: "...Ask what?"'

Shen An'an: "My little brother's name! Don't tell me you didn't go to your little brother just now."

The old turtle was not surprised that Shen Anan would guess, and he didn't plan to hide it from her. So when he heard Shen An'an's question, he said directly: "I know the surname Zhou without asking for a specific name."

Mr.Zhou?

Week what?

Shen Anan touched her chin and recalled the plot of the original for a long time, but finally gave up in frustration.

I really can't remember.

Either it was not written in the plot of the original work, or it was written in the plot of the original work that she didn't care much. Anyway, she didn't remember a handsome scientist brother named Zhou who was very handsome and could cook.

But who cares about him, knowing his surname is a big improvement.

Shen An'an: "Besides the surname, what else did you ask?"

The old turtle said slowly, "I also asked a very crucial piece of information."

Shen Anan widened her eyes curiously: "What?"

The old turtle snorted: "Your little brother, gave you a new name, called Xiaomei."

Shen Anan: "...???"

"Pfft, Xiaomei... According to his naming style, if the two of you will really be together in the future, I will think of the child's name for both of you. The eldest son will be called Xiaoren, and the younger daughter will be called Xiaoyu!"

Shen An'an: "..."

At first, the old turtle almost really thought that Zhou Suiyu had a girlfriend outside. After all, the red flag at home does not fall and the flags fluttering outside are still very common in human society, not to mention in human society, but in animals In the world, there are countless scumbags and scumbags. But when Zhou Suiyu clicked his chin on the island and gave his girlfriend a magical name "Xiaomei", the old turtle knew that this dog man was just talking nonsense.

Besides him, where else is there on the island?

It's still Xiaomei, and Xiaoqian is almost the same.

If the old turtle's speculation is correct, Xiaomei should be the abbreviation of The Little Mermaid.

But then again, is that human scientist talking nonsense like this outside?

When did his little mermaid become the human scientist's girlfriend?

Who agreed?

After Zhou Suiyu left the pier, he went to the mall to buy a birthday present for Zhou's mother.

He has never been very creative in giving birthday gifts. He just went into the mall, found a big-name bag store, and said to the staff inside, "Give me the latest and most expensive bag in your store."