86

Zhou Suiyu said that he would move to a new villa as soon as possible, but when he and Shen Anan really moved there, it would be after May 1st.

During this period, everyone also celebrated a birthday for Zhou's mother.

Last year, Zhou's mother celebrated her 50th birthday, and Zhou Suiyu thought that it would be nice if she could bring Shen An'an over to celebrate her birthday, but at that time he just thought about it casually and didn't think this idea could be established.

As a result, I didn't expect such a day to come.

Unlike last year's birthday, last year, because Zhou's mother celebrated her 50th birthday, she invited a bunch of people to her home for a birthday party, but this time, it was a simple family gathering for a meal.

After the meal came the much-anticipated gift-giving session.

Chen's mother gave Zhou's mother a fondant cake that she made by herself.

It is a cake in the shape of a mahjong table, which is exactly the same as the mahjong table at home, but the scale is much smaller. It was the first time that Shen Anan saw someone use a mahjong table to make cakes, and it was an eye-opener.

But Mother Zhou really liked this cake, and took a photo to show it off in her circle of friends. He also told Mother Chen to give her a clean look next time.

Compared with Chen Ma's creative gifts, Zhou Suiyu's and Zhou's father's gifts are as lacking as ever. Zhou Suiyu sent a bag as usual, but Zhou's father was even more stubborn, and sent a card directly, and said in a pretentious name: "Whatever you like, buy it yourself, lest I buy it back and you will say that I didn't buy well, and all kinds of dislikes. ."

Shen Anxin thought, no wonder Zhou's mother always disliked Zhou's father and Zhou Suiyu.

Not only the Zhou family gave Zhou mother birthday gifts, but Shen An'an and the oarfish, who were guests, also prepared a little bit of care for Zhou mother.

A clump of deep sea corals.

White, like antlers, and like flowers.

Shen An'an also found someone to carve a longevity character on the coral base.

As soon as Mother Zhou saw the gift, her love for Shen An'an and the oarfish became more and more full, and at the same time, her disgust for Zhou's father was even more: "Look at the birthday present that An'an and Huang Huang gave me, you Don't you feel ashamed to see what you gave yourself?"

Father Zhou defended himself weakly: "...But don't you always say that your favorite thing is money? I don't like it..."

Seeing Mother Zhou's eyes, he silently swallowed the rest of the words: "...Okay, I was wrong, I will carefully prepare a birthday present for you next time."

Zhou Suiyu had seen enough of the show, and seriously suggested to his own father: "You can send shoes! Anyway, big-name stores will release new high-heeled shoes every year."

Father Zhou's eyes lit up: "It makes sense."

Mother Zhou was furious: "...I'm not the reincarnation of a centipede. Why do I need so many shoes?"

"..."

Anyway, Mother Zhou's birthday started with joy and ended with Mother Zhou's crusade against Father Zhou.

When he registered for Weibo before, Shen Anan also put his birthday in April. But when she heard that Zhou Suiyu's birthday was in July, she immediately changed her tune and said that her birthday was also in July.

What can Zhou Suiyu do? Not just following her.

After Zhou's mother's birthday, Zhou Suiyu finally put the move on the agenda.