91

Usually Wen Li was angry and Xu Qingshu would take the initiative to coax her whether it was right or wrong, but this time he didn't take the initiative to bow his head, so after returning from the hotel that day, the two started a cold war.

Wen Li was waiting at home, waiting for Xu Qingshu's good-bye phone call, and his heart became more and more cold. She didn't know that Xu Qingshu had a quarrel with her because she heard Zhou Suiyu's words, but when Xu Qingshu really had a blind date, she began to like the new and the old, so she became more and more angry, thinking, okay, I'll go on your blind date too. Blind date, see who can't stand it and admit defeat first...

Here Xu Qingshu and Wen Li were busy fighting coldly, while Zhou Suiyu and Shen An'an were busy fighting over water.

In fact, at the beginning, the oarfish and Shen Anan, two three-year-old children, were fighting, and the old turtle turned back to its original shape and lay on the shore to watch the battle. Later, when Shen Anan couldn't beat it, he dragged Zhou Suiyu down to help, so it became One oarfish fights two...

The oarfish immediately shouted unfair.

The old turtle said slowly: "Do you want to be fair? Then you also find someone to help you!"

The oarfish is faceless and skinless: "Can't you pretend to be my object temporarily?"

The old turtle refused coldly: "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in boys who don't have all the hair."

Oarfish: "..."

The oarfish was very angry, and the consequences were serious - he directly changed back to his original shape, stood in the middle of the pool like a stick, and began to protest silently.

It's a pity that Zhou Suiyu and Shen An'an were busy dating me and me, and the old turtle was busy taking care of his paralysis, and no one paid any attention to him at all.

Zhou's mother went out to play mahjong that night. Zhou's father had nothing to do at home alone. Seeing that the moonlight was good outside, he went out for a rare walk.

After walking around, he walked to the door of his son's house.

Thinking that I will be alone when I go back anyway, why don't I go in and chat with Grandpa An An. Speaking of which, he is still very interested in the topic of the ocean and the diversity of marine species!

The courtyard door outside was not locked, so Father Zhou pushed the door directly and went in.

However, after crossing the yard to the gate of the villa, I found that the gate of the villa was tightly closed, and I could vaguely hear the laughter inside.

Father Zhou pressed the smart door lock next to the gate, and soon, Zhou Suiyu's voice came out through the smart door lock: "Which one?"

"it's me!"

When Zhou Suiyu heard that it was Father Zhou's voice, he hesitated for a while, and finally opened the door. Then he ran to the backyard to remind several marine creatures in the pool: "My dad is coming in soon, do you want to change back first?"

When the old turtle and Shen Anan heard this, they obediently changed back to their human forms, and only the oarfish said indifferently, "Didn't my uncle already know that we are not human? It shouldn't matter if we don't change, right?"

Zhou Suiyu thought about it and thought that what the oarfish said was reasonable, and things like dropping a horse would drop sooner or later, anyway, sooner or later. So I didn't ask too much: "Then do whatever you want!"

Father Zhou entered the door and saw that the living room was empty, and there seemed to be movement in the backyard, so he walked in leisurely. As soon as he stepped into the backyard, he saw a stick standing in the center of the swimming pool.