64

Dragon yarn panties... definitely not.

Even if Shen An'an really has this heart, she doesn't have this strength!

After all, spinning dragon yarn requires a special dragon yarn spinning machine, and that machine is still in the sea! And using treasures like dragon yarn to make underwear, isn't it really a waste of time?

But since what Zhou Suiyu wanted was something she made with her own hands, it was relatively simple.

This kind of feeling is a bit similar to the teacher giving a key point before the test, although the chief examiner Mr. Zhou did not clearly explain what he was looking for, at least the difficulty was much lower than that of the whole book.

After Shen Anan went back, she began to sit on the sofa and ponder this question seriously.

She doesn't have dragon yarn, so she can't make panties, and naturally, she can't make pajamas, pajamas, nightgowns and other things that require dragon yarn.

Zhou Suiyu asked him not to use necklaces, so he couldn't make necklaces, and the feeling inside the bracelet and anklet was not too good. After all, Zhou Suiyu didn't like wearing these things at first glance.

What else are there other than these personal things that men often use?

Shen Anan was sitting on the sofa holding the water glass and was going bald when she saw Zhou's father walking downstairs.

Don't look at Zhou's father who is in his fifties this year, but his body is well managed and his temperament is outstanding, so not only does he not look as greasy as a middle-aged man, but he is extraordinarily tall, tall and attractive.

There is heating in the house, so at the moment Father Zhou only wears a delicate and crisp solid-colored shirt. The corners of the shirt are neatly tucked into the suit pants, and the belt buckle around the waist is streaked under the light of the crystal chandelier in the living room. Shimmer...

belt buckle...

belt...

Yes, she can make a belt by herself and give it to Zhou Suiyu!

She hasn't figured out how to make it, nor what it will look like. The only thing she thinks about is that to make a belt, she must know the waistline.

The waist circumference is of course measured with a soft ruler under normal circumstances.

But I'm sorry, the little mermaid doesn't understand soft rulers.

So only measure by hand.

And take it slowly, inch by inch.

Thinking of this, Shen Anan immediately put down the water glass in her hand and ran upstairs, the soft fur slippers made a clattering sound on the stairs, as cheerful as she was now.

Zhou Suiyu was sitting in front of the desk reading a book, hiding the door, when he turned around when he heard the knock on the door, he saw Shen Anan standing at the door and looking at him with a smile.

Zhou Suiyu put down the book in his hand and waved at her with a smile: "Come here! Why are you standing there?"

Shen Anan obediently walked to his seat.

Zhou Suiyu: "What's the matter, did your mother ask you to come up and ask me to go down for dinner?"

Shen Anan hadn't noticed it before, but now she found out that every time Zhou Suiyu mentioned Zhou's mother in front of her, he never said "my mother", but directly said "mother", which sounded a special sense of intimacy. , as if Zhou's mother was the common mother of the two of them.