62

Zhou Suiyu was drunk last time on the island, so although he had seen oarfish, he always thought it was an hallucination after drinking too much.

He wasn't drinking right now, and it was broad daylight again, so he could finally see the oarfish across from him clearly and clearly.

Don't look at how ugly the original shape of the oarfish looks, but I didn't expect it to look good when it grows into a human.

If I had to use one word to describe it, Zhou Suiyu felt that he was probably ugly and handsome.

This word is a word that the group of female colleagues who are chasing stars in the institute often talk about. Zhou Suiyu has never understood what is ugly and handsome before. Because in Zhou Suiyu's view, normal people are either ugly or handsome, how can they be ugly and handsome?

But seeing the oarfish at this moment, Zhou Suiyu suddenly got the essence of the word.

He thought it was ugly and handsome, maybe it was the oarfish. At first glance, it seemed a little ugly. After all, the single eyelid had small eyes and his face was a bit long, but after taking a second look, he found that he was actually handsome. After all, he was tall, thin and skinny. Bai, when he laughs, his big white teeth can shake the eyes of blind people.

The oarfish got a little headache from Zhou Suiyu's sight. When he was a fish before, Zhou Suiyu always stared at him. But at that time, he could still comfort himself that Zhou Suiyu wanted to study him, how come he has become a human now, and Zhou Suiyu is still staring at him endlessly?

Could it be that... Zhou Suiyu was interested in him?

Or does Zhou Suiyu already know the secret that he is not human?

After thinking about it, the oarfish had no answer, so when Shen Anan got up and went to the kitchen to fill up the porridge, the oarfish in his heart immediately drank the millet porridge in the bowl with a few mouthfuls, and then chased into the kitchen with the empty bowl.

He had to go in and discuss with Shen An'an to see if Zhou Suiyu knew the mystery of his life experience, and if Zhou Suiyu really knew anything, then whether he would beat Zhou Suiyu and threaten him Be sure to keep it confidential.

Shit, I feel a little out of control. After all, he is currently eating and drinking from the Zhou family, and even if he doesn't look at the face of Zhou's father, Zhou's mother and Chen's mother, Xiao An's face is always given.

But if he didn't beat him up, before he went out, Grandpa Turtle told him not to reveal his identity easily. If Zhou Suiyu knew about it and spread it all over the world, how should he explain to Grandpa Turtle after he went back? ?

Zhou Sui ran after Shen An'an as soon as he met the oarfish, and the two of them hid in the kitchen and muttered endlessly, and couldn't help frowning again.

-Why do these two talk so much together every day?

In fact, the oarfish didn't talk about anything, just asked Suiyu next week if he knew his identity.

Shen Anan nodded apologetically, and asked cautiously, "...What's the matter, isn't this a secret that can't be told?"

The oarfish himself felt that there was nothing he couldn't say. After all, the identity of the little mermaid was open and transparent in Zhou Suiyu. His oarfish was not as precious as the little mermaid, right?

And it's good that Zhou Suiyu knew it, so that he would not have to worry every day for fear of revealing his target.

So when he heard Shen An'an say this, he breathed a sigh of relief: "There's nothing I can't say, that is, Grandpa Turtle told me not to casually tell others about my identity. But then again, Zhou It's not someone else's, isn't he his own?"