40

In the end, Shen An'an didn't tell Zhou Suiyu a joke, but he ate a porridge in vain.

While drinking porridge, Shen Anan took the initiative to chat about the little brother killer whale that I met today: "I met a very handsome killer whale today, he is super handsome, and he is super good at fighting, even better than oarfish..."

Zhou Suiyu originally held the white porcelain spoon and drank the porridge calmly. Hearing this, he couldn't help frowning and glanced at Shen An'an: "So you still went to watch them fight?"

Shen Anan raised her small hand: "Don't worry, I'm far away and I won't be affected."

Zhou Suiyu disagreed a little.

After all, the fight between killer whales and oarfish is very dangerous when you hear it. Ordinary people can't hide in time. This little mermaid is better, and she took the initiative to run to watch.

But he didn't say anything.

After all, the Little Mermaid already had her own life before she knew him, so even if he was worried, he couldn't interfere too much.

It's that he always thought that the oarfish was quite capable of fighting, and last time the Little Mermaid also said that the oarfish is a tyrant in the sea, so with the oarfish beside this little mermaid, Zhou Suiyu may occasionally feel uncomfortable, but Don't worry much about the little mermaid.

But now listening to the little mermaid saying this, Zhou Suiyu realized that he had thought too simple before.

No matter how strong the oarfish is, it is not completely unmatched in the sea. At least the killer whale that Shen Anan said just now is better than the oarfish.

In the end, the sea is a world where the strong eat the weak. If the oarfish is not the strongest, then it is unexpected that he may not be able to protect the little mermaid well. Will the little mermaid live in the bottom of the sea, will it be dangerous?

Thinking of this, Zhou Suiyu suddenly felt that the porridge in front of him became less delicious.

Shen Anan was drinking the porridge, and found that Zhou Suiyu on the opposite side couldn't move the spoon. She couldn't help looking up at Zhou Suiyu, and asked inexplicably, "little brother, what's the matter with you?"

Zhou Suiyu hesitated for a while, but he still asked tentatively, "Have you ever thought about where you will live in the future?"

Shen An'an: "in the future?"

Zhou Suiyu put down his spoon and slowly analyzed Shen An'an: "Look, you can leave the ocean and live on land now, so you have the right to choose, you can choose to stay in the ocean, or You can choose to leave the ocean and go to land. I just want to ask you, have you considered this issue? If you have, can you tell me what you think?"

In fact, Shen An'an had already thought about this issue.

She will definitely live on land in the future.

After all, she was originally a human being. Even if she lived in the ocean as a mermaid now, she was quite comfortable, but in the end, she was still more accustomed to the human way of life.

And if she really wants to be with Zhou Suiyu in the future, she must also leave the ocean.

After all, Zhou Suiyu couldn't live in the sea with her.

But she did not speak her mind directly.

Because if she left the ocean directly, she was quite reluctant to bear the old turtle and the oarfish.

She wanted to take them out together.

But this kind of thing is not something she can do alone.

Anyway, I need to go back and discuss it with the oarfish and the old turtle, and then take a long-term plan.