92

After Zhou Suiyu put a ring on Shen An'an, Zhou's mother and others who had been waiting in the villa couldn't wait to push a big three-tier cake out.

Happy birthday background music also played.

When the guests heard the movement, they gradually gathered from the room.

They are all elites in the business field. Although they received an invitation from the Zhou family before coming to attend Zhou Suiyu's birthday party, what is there to not understand when they see this scene?

So those who went to the Tao immediately began to rejoice.

I won't say what a talented man and a woman look like for a hundred years, and even the congratulations for the early birth of a precious son are always heard.

Zhou Suiyu led Shen An'an to the cake and motioned An'an to blow out the candles and make a wish.

Ann used to have a lot of wishes for her birthday before, but at this moment, she felt that she had no wishes to make when looking at the cake in front of her.

Because what she wanted seemed to have been achieved unknowingly.

The people she loves are all around her, visible and within reach.

And the years are quiet and joyful.

So much so that she pondered over the cake for a while, and finally silently made her only birthday wish: May every year be like today, and every year will be like today.

When all the guests left, Shen Anan sat cross-legged in the living room under the champagne tower in high spirits to unpack birthday gifts. The gifts from other people were naturally organized by Zhou's mother and Zhou's mother. Shen An'an didn't care. What she was curious about was the gifts her family gave her.

The gifts were all packed in boxes, and Shen Anan opened them one by one.

The red envelope sent directly by Zhou's father.

To be honest, Shen Anan was not surprised to see this hard-core gift from Zhou's father. After all, even Zhou's father gave him a red envelope on his birthday. Who could expect him to give it to someone else? Prepare a birthday present carefully! Anyway, Shen An'an didn't have any expectations at all. And she thinks it's good to send a red envelope, really!

Chen's mother gave her a cake in the shape of a little mermaid. It looked so vivid and so cute that Shen Anan was a little reluctant to eat it.

Mother Zhou gave a bracelet with bright purple diamonds on it, fashionable and girly.

In general, the gifts that Zhou's family gave her were quite in line with Shen An'an's mind. In comparison, the gifts from the oarfish and the old turtle were like a joke.

The old turtle gave Shen Anan a small bag of tortoise shells, which were tightly wrapped.

Because the package of turtle shells that the old turtle gave her before has not been used up yet!

And will Zhou Suiyu be happy to see these turtle shells? You must know that Shen An'an said before that he would cook another pot of turtle shell and black chicken soup for Zhou Suiyu, and was dragged to the bed by Zhou Suiyu to "teach him a lesson".

As for the gift from the oarfish... Forget it, not to mention it.

Shen Anan put all these gifts in a cardboard box, and then went upstairs to look for Zhou Suiyu with the gifts prepared for Zhou Suiyu.

- I was busy before, and I was happy to patronize. The birthday present she prepared for Zhou Suiyu hadn't been delivered yet!

Zhou Suiyu was packing things in the room.