41

The juvenile killer whale was very angry, and when he heard the words of the oarfish, he immediately exploded: "Why wait for the next time? Of course, if you have revenge, you must report it on the spot! Who knows when it will wait next time. In case the enemy dies It won't be long, did you die prematurely before I could take revenge?"

Oarfish: "..."

Then if you have to say that, then I really have no **** to say.

Killer whale: "Why, don't you dare?"

The oarfish was agitated by him, and his temper also came up: "Who dares! You are looking down on someone, go and go."

Killer whales and oarfish swim murderously to the surface of the sea, and they also encounter octopus essence on the way.

Some time ago, the octopus spirit was going to teach the little mermaid how to weave dragon yarn, so she had to run to the cave where the little mermaid and the oarfish lived. But now the little mermaid's dragon yarn is ready to be a teacher, and the octopus does not have to run to their cave every day. After all, I haven't seen the oarfish for a while.

At this moment, seeing the oarfish swimming murderously to the sea with a killer whale, I couldn't help but ask curiously, "...What are you going for?"

The emperor oarfish: "Go to the fight, are you going?"

Life in the sea is very boring, and the octopus itself is a militant, so excited when he hears a fight. Hearing this, he didn't ask Huang Odaiyu who they were going to fight, he immediately said, "Go go go..."

At this moment, the scientific research ship is busy.

Some researchers are working on the back deck to process the deep-sea silt excavated by the dredger, while others are carefully handling the excavated red coral samples.

Xu Qingshu was making notes on the sea.

A group of people are busy and orderly, preparing to return to the institute.

Killer whales, oarfish and octopus essence followed the research ship far behind, ready to wait for an opportunity.

They did not attack the scientific research ship rashly, because even for the largest killer whale and the longest oarfish among them, the huge scientific research ship is a behemoth.

A rash attack may not only fail to achieve the effect of revenge, but it may even cost him his life.

That would be worth the loss.

What's more, when the scientific research ship sails on the sea, it will generate noise and water wave vibration. These sound waves and water waves will make marine creatures instinctively fear.

Even these seabed creatures who have become sperm have no way to overcome this instinctive fear.

So they chose to wait quietly for the opportunity.

The opportunity is coming soon.

The scientific research ship suddenly stopped beside an island for some unknown reason. Although it was not clear what they were going to do when they stopped, the killer whale and others decided to act decisively.

- After all, if the group of people on the scientific research ship were photographed into the sea at this time, they could still swim to the island by themselves, which could achieve the purpose of revenge without causing fatalities.

Simply perfect.

The killer whale was the fastest swimmer among the three, so scientists who were preparing to go down the island were the first to spot the killer whale.