65

The epiphyllum did not bloom that night, but another pot of orchids raised by Zhou's mother bloomed.

People's first reaction to seeing the flowers is - wow, it's so beautiful!

Shen An'an's first reaction when she saw the blossom was - is this thing edible? Tasty?

When Zhou Suiyu heard that Shen An'an wanted to eat flowers, he was not surprised at all, and even went online to check how to eat various flowers for Shen An'an.

Then I ran to Mother Zhou to discuss: "Mom, I heard that lotus petals wrapped in red bean paste can be fried into a lotus box, roses can be made into rose cakes, hibiscus flowers and jasmine flowers can be used to fry meat... Or you can give them according to the flowering period. Do it all over again?"

Mother Zhou put on a stepmother's face and snorted coldly, "You want to be beautiful! I didn't work so hard to grow flowers for you to eat..."

Zhou Suiyu said tentatively, "It's not that I want to eat it, it's An An who wants to eat it."

Mother Zhou immediately changed her smile: "Oh, it turns out that An An wants to eat, so why didn't you tell me earlier, I'll go to the kitchen to discuss with Mother Chen now..."

Zhou Suiyu looked at the figure of his own mother walking towards the kitchen with cheerful steps, and he didn't know how many times he sent out torture from the depths of his soul - is he really his own?

This season, the edible roses in the glass greenhouse are in full bloom.

Mother Zhou went to pick a small pot and returned it to Mother Chen.

Chen Ma soaked in salt water, washed it, then removed the stems, crushed them, added sugar to taste, and then used lard, water, flour, etc. and the noodles to make puff pastry and oily skin, and finally wrapped the rose flower filling and put it in the oven Go to bake.

The baked rose flower cake is crispy on the outside, accompanied by the fragrance and sweetness of roses. Shen An'an and the oarfish both like it.

Mother Zhou specially put a pot of rose flower cakes in the yard, and then asked Chen Ma to brew a pot of coffee and tea. The family ate the flower cakes while basking in the sun, and then drank coffee when they were thirsty. Drinking tea is more comfortable than vacation.

As the only person in the family who was going to work, Father Zhou was inexplicably sad.

So much so that he negotiated with Mother Zhou very seriously: "Either I skip one day of work today, anyway, if I go to the company one day less, the company will not collapse."

Mother Zhou picked up a flower cake and stuffed it into Father Zhou's mouth, and said in a coaxing tone, "How can it be done! Of course you have to go to work."

Father Zhou took a bite of the flower cake, then squeezed the remaining half in his hand, and said proudly, "Why? Is it because I am super important to the company?"

Zhou's mother agreed with Zhou's father's words in her heart, but she would not let Zhou's father do as she wished.

So not only did she not agree, but she deliberately said, "Of course not. The main reason is that if you don't go to work, your shareholders will soon find out that the company is functioning normally without you, and they may vote at that time. Throw you out of management."

Father Zhou: "...???"

I believe in your evil!

Shen An'an watched the couple bickering, feeling a little curious and envious at the same time.

Whether she used to watch TV or read novels, every time she saw similar wealthy couples, she basically couldn't do without intrigue.

But Zhou's mother and Zhou's mother were obviously different from the wealthy couples she had seen.