56

When Emperor Yu left with Shen An'an and Zhou's mother, he happily waved at the doorman. The uncle of the porter also waved his hand mechanically in response, feeling ashamed of himself for judging people by appearance just now, but at the same time he couldn't help but continue to commit the old problem of judging people by appearance.

With such an uncle, I always feel that the days after Zhou Suiyu may be more difficult!

Can't help but sweat for Zhou Suiyu's future!

After Mother Zhou picked up the oarfish, she did not take the person home directly, but took the person to the mall.

She wants to buy a down jacket for the oarfish.

Because of such a cold weather, the oarfish actually wore a black jacket, and it was still open. He didn't feel cold himself, but Zhou's mother felt cold for him.

And the oarfish arrived a little late for lunch and a little early for dinner, so Zhou's mother thought to take him to the mall for afternoon tea, buy some clothes by the way, and then go back to Zhou's villa to eat It's just right for dinner.

Don't look at the appearance of the oarfish, it looks like a social brother, but Zhou's mother heard him say a few words to Shen An'an, and knew that this is actually a silly white sweet with a particularly non-mainstream appearance.

Because when Shen Anan asked him what he wanted to eat, he pointed to KFC and said, "I want to eat this."

Listen to me, is this something that social bro would eat?

Not to mention the social brother, her family, Zhou Sui, didn't eat this stuff when she was in elementary school.

But since the oarfish wants to eat, then the guest is free, and Mother Zhou must be satisfied.

So the group of three still raised their feet and stepped into KFC.

Mother Zhou asked Shen An'an and Huang Taiyu to find a seat and sit down, while she went to the self-service counter to scan the code to order food.

After getting along with Shen An'an for a period of time, Zhou's mother has basically figured out Shen An'an's taste, knowing that this girl loves meat. As for the oarfish, although Zhou's mother has not had much contact with him, she estimates that his taste should be It's similar to Shen An'an, so Mother Zhou ordered all the chicken thighs, chicken wings, chicken rice crackers in the store, and bought some cola desserts and so on, and then went to line up to pick up the meal.

Although Shen An'an likes to eat, he really doesn't really catch a cold with these things.

And I don't know if it was because Zhou Suiyu and Chen's mother had raised their appetite together during this period of time. When Shen Anan eats this kind of fast food again, she always feels that the taste is ordinary.

Anyway, it's not as good as Zhou Suiyu's cooking and eating, and naturally it can't compare to Chen Ma's craftsmanship.

So she ate a chicken wing and a chicken leg and stopped eating.

The rest almost all went into the belly of the oarfish.

When the oarfish was full, Zhou's mother took the oarfish and Shen An'an to go shopping.

Although she has a son, she actually rarely has the opportunity to go shopping with her son on weekdays. As for the experience of buying clothes for her son, that was all before Zhou Sui went to college.

So this is going to take the oarfish to go shopping, and Zhou's mother inexplicably regained a little feeling of raising her son.

Moreover, the oarfish is much better served than Zhou Suiyu. Zhou's mother asked him to try whichever one he tried, and whatever he asked him to buy, he would buy whichever one. Zhou Suiyu is really unsatisfactory, even An An can't win it, or he might just replace Zhou Suiyu as his son. Speaking of which, this brother An An looks pretty good too. At that time, she will simply recognize An An as her daughter and An An as her son. How happy it is to have children and daughters!