58

It is definitely impossible to have a baby directly, at least not yet.

And Shen An'an didn't know if she could give birth at all.

Because she didn't know whether she was a human or a mermaid now. If it is a human, then she and Zhou Suiyu should not have the problem of reproductive isolation, but if not...

Anyway, in the original plot, the little mermaid and Xu Qingshu have no children. It is precisely because of this that Xu Qingshu's little green plum and Wenli have the opportunity to seduce Xu Qingshu with their children.

However, what the oarfish provides is an idea.

At that time, not only can we start from this aspect to coax old turtles to go out to sea, but also can be used to tease Zhou Suiyu, which can be said to kill two birds with one stone.

Shen An'an couldn't help but glance at the oarfish.

Don't look at this guy being straight, silly Baitian is silly Baitian, sometimes the angle of thinking about the problem is quite strange.

Shen An'an had been thinking about looking for a job before, but later, because he moved into the Zhou family villa and because of the sudden arrival of the oarfish, this matter was delayed.

Now that the Chinese New Year is less than a month away, Shen An'an simply decided to wait until the new year.

Mother Zhou was afraid that she would be bored at home with the oarfish, so she took them there when she went to the villa to oversee the work these two days.

Of course, the fear of Shen An'an being bored is only one aspect, and the more important reason is that Zhou's mother has already determined in her heart that Zhou Suiyu bought this villa in order to marry Shen An'an.

In other words, Shen An'an is the future hostess of this villa!

If the hostess does not participate in such things as decoration, who else can participate?

So Mother Zhou took Shen An'an over without thinking.

At first, Shen Anan thought she was going to make soy sauce like the oarfish, but when she went there, she found out what color to choose for ceramic tiles, and what style to choose for table lamps and curtains. Mother Zhou would let the designer ask Shen Anan in person. Opinion.

Shen An'an was a little panicked: "These things... It's not suitable for me to decide?"

Mother Zhou waved her hand: "It's suitable, why not, just dress it up according to your preferences."

After all, when it comes to decoration, the higher the level of participation in the decoration, the more comfortable it will be to live in in the future.

Especially in the situation where Shen An'an and Zhou Suiyu haven't completely settled their love relationship, Zhou's mother can't wait to do something to tie Shen An'an a little more, so that she doesn't run away.

Of course, Mother Zhou couldn't say these words to Shen An'an directly, so she casually found a high-sounding reason for her behavior: "...After all, you are all young people, and your young people's tastes must be more similar. We're getting old, and we're afraid to pretend that it doesn't fit the aesthetics of your young people, so you should do Auntie a favor."

Zhou's mother said so, and Shen An'an was not easy to refuse, so the designer asked her for her opinion again, and she would say a few more words.

At the beginning, the designer was worried that it would be troublesome for a family to have two hostess to make decisions, because he was afraid that he would not know who to listen to when the time came.