23

Shen Anan thought about it, and felt that she really couldn't explain the current situation. In the end, she broke the jar and put the bunch of wildflowers and the pearl in her hand on the table, and then lowered her head and told the old turtle: " Run!"

The poor old turtle didn't know what was going on at all. He only heard Shen An'an say "run quickly", so he acted before thinking and ran with Shen An'an on his back.

Zhou Suiyu saw the mysterious appearance of the Little Mermaid, and then ran away like the wind, not knowing what to do for a long time.

It wasn't until he felt a little cooler in his chest that he recovered from his own world, and silently re-fastened the buttons of the pajamas that had been untied a few times before.

After tying it, he lifted his foot and walked towards the table.

His usual habit is to put things on the table without putting things on it, so before, there was nothing on his table except the "Pearl Ship" that Shen Anan sent him.

Now, there is an extra bunch of wild flowers and a small round pearl.

This kind of flower is called coreopsis, and it grows all the way along the small road on the island, but no one picks it deliberately. Even the name was mentioned casually when Zheng Suo came that day, otherwise Zhou Suiyu would not know what this thing was called.

It is estimated that the little mermaid would pick it up and bring it to him.

And what is not good to send, send chrysanthemums...

For making tea?

Although he was so disgusted, Zhou Sui still pulled out a black pen holder from the drawer, and then went to the well outside the room to fill some water, and put the small bunch of coreopsis in it.

As for the round pearl, Zhou Suiyu put it into the drawer on the far right of the desk.

There were a few pearls lying there originally, which were left for Shen An'an in the kitchen and on the beach when he came to the island to steal vegetables before.

After that day, the little mermaid floated to the sea every night to sing to Zhou Suiyu, and occasionally gave Zhou Suiyu some small gifts. Sometimes wildflowers, other times coral. Anyway, no matter what you send, there will be a pearl attached.

In fact, Zhou Suiyu was a little sad on the day he was selected. In fact, when he saw the bunch of wildflowers and the pearl that The Little Mermaid gave him that night, he felt as comfortable as being groomed.

Even the next day, the delivery life of delivering three meals a day to the Little Mermaid on time was resumed.

But because I still wanted to see what the little mermaid could do to coax him, so I sent the meal back to the meal, still pretending to be "I'm sad but I won't say anything" on the surface .

How could the little mermaid think that Zhou Suiyu's routine would be so deep, she thought that this little brother scientist was hurt too deeply by her indecision that day, so the more Zhou Suiyu showed a humiliated appearance, she would The more guilty I feel, the more I can't do it.

It's not enough to sing and give gifts. What else can I give to comfort my little brother's broken heart?

The old turtle gave her a blind idea: "Life on the island is boring and lonely, with long nights, why don't you give him a beautiful girl to adjust his life?"

Shen Anan: "...???"

Are you serious, Grandpa Turtle?

Of course, the old turtle is... just talking nonsense!