45

Zhou Suiyu sat behind the grill, mechanically flipping through the meat on the grill, while watching the strange creatures sitting around the fire, eating meat and drinking in large chunks.

The white-bearded grandfather Zhou Suiyu looked very familiar. He always felt that he had seen this old grandfather somewhere before, but maybe it was because of drinking a little wine that he couldn't remember.

The more Zhou Suiyu thought about it, the more headaches he had, so he temporarily let go of the white-bearded grandfather and looked at the young girl next to the old grandfather.

This girl looked very face-to-face, and Zhou Suiyu felt that he had never seen it before.

But he saw this girl more strangely than the white-bearded grandpa.

Because the girl's hand speed for grabbing the meat was a little too fast, and it felt that the hand speed was so fast that a phantom appeared.

If this kind of hand speed is used to engage in e-sports, maybe it will be very promising...

As for the non-mainstream red-haired boy, if Father Zhou was here at the moment, he would definitely say "Yo, red-haired, prosperous and in a trance".

—Yes, Father Zhou is an internet addict.

He understands the general hot words on the Internet, but he is too busy with work on weekdays, so he often fails to keep up with the trend, and every time he is half a beat behind the trend.

Zhou Suiyu was about to look away from the non-mainstream teenager when he saw the non-mainstream teenager leaned over and picked up a bottle of beer from the ground, gave Zhou Suiyu a salute from the air, and then started to blow the bottle.

The oarfish and the octopus essence watched the bar for two or three months before, and I didn't make a lot of money, but I learned ten percent of the drinking habit of human beings.

In fact, he can punch!

Zhou Suiyu looked away with an unbearable expression, and then his eyes fell on the last black armored boy.

Yes, it's black armor, not black leather.

Because the killer whale is not pure black skin, but the skin with metallic luster, like a policeman in black armor.

When Zhou Suiyu saw him, he felt that he must be drunk and hallucinating.

After all, how can normal humans have such skin?

He had only seen this kind of skin in sci-fi blockbusters.

But even in sci-fi blockbusters, it's fake...

Shen Anan felt a little unbearable when she saw Zhou Suiyu's skeptical face of life.

So he simply took a bottle of beer from the side and handed it to Zhou Suiyu: "Come on, little brother, drink more, if you are completely drunk, you will feel that everything is nothing."

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Facts have proved that drinking is really the easiest way to deepen feelings and break the estrangement. The killer whale was not very familiar with other people present, but after drinking a little wine, he became familiar with these people inexplicably.

Octopus Jing has long been interested in this little brother killer whale, but he had a cold face before and looked very unapproachable, so she didn't dare to be presumptuous.

As a result, after a few rounds of drinking, the mask on the little brother's face could not collapse a bit, and the octopus essence was completely released. Holding a kebab in one hand and a wine bottle in the other, he walked towards the killer whale.

Little Mermaid Dressed As a Scientistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें