46

Everyone reacts differently when they get drunk.

The old turtle talks a lot, and he can talk for a long time if he catches anyone; the oarfish has a hotter temper, and will act whenever a word disagrees; the octopus becomes bolder than before, and when he sees a good-looking little brother, he will Go up and flirt with others, even the killer whale, who would never dare to flirt when she is sober...

Zhou Suiyu was different from them.

He sleeps when he is drunk.

When I woke up, it was already after one o'clock in the afternoon the next day.

He had never woken up until this point, so he was a little embarrassed to look at the bright sun outside the window.

He sat on the bed for a while before getting up and getting dressed to wash.

Brushing his teeth, Zhou Suiyu vaguely recalled some scenes after being drunk last night.

He seems to be eating barbecue and drinking with a white-bearded grandpa?

That old grandfather seemed to say later that he would introduce his granddaughter to him?

No, who is that grandfather's granddaughter?

No, isn't it just him and the little mermaid on this island?

How could there be an old grandpa with a white beard?

Could it be that he drank too much and imagined it?

While brushing his teeth mechanically, Zhou Suiyu raised his hand and rubbed his temple, which was suffering from a hangover.

Then he thought blankly - if the white-bearded grandpa was imaginary after he was drunk, what about the red-haired non-mainstream boy and the black-armored warrior?

And the last one... What about Shen An'an kissing him?

Could it be that he also imagined it?

I imagine that other Zhou Suiyu can barely bear it. After all, which man does not have a dream of rivers and lakes and science fiction in his heart? But imagining that the little mermaid took the initiative to kiss herself... This is a bit unbearable.

Could it be that he was already so thirsty?

Zhou Suiyu repeatedly struggled with the issue of "dream and reality", and the deep-sea cave at the moment was not as peaceful and peaceful as usual.

Because the old turtle, who finally sobered up from the drunken state, was slapping his thighs in repentance at the moment: "Oh, I shouldn't drink... Why do you think I'm good at drinking? It's fine after drinking, I Why did you go to introduce him to Xiao Zhou? Didn't he dig a hole and bury himself."

The oarfish on the side rubbed the sleepy red hair and comforted the old turtle: "Don't blame yourself too much, anyway, even if you don't introduce it, Xiao An will be with that scientist."

The old turtle glared: "How can it be the same? How can you take the initiative as a parent of the woman in this kind of thing? We should be more reserved, we have to hold it, we have to let him cry, cry, kneel, and beg for me to marry my granddaughter to him. , This is in line with the identity of our family's Xiao An! What's the matter now? If we don't know, we still want to marry Xiao An to him!"

The oarfish: "Hey, didn't you ask me to learn more from the octopus essence yesterday, do you want to be more active?"

Old Turtle: "That's me... Oh, I told you that you don't understand, I told you to take the initiative because your conditions are too poor. If you don't take the initiative, you might fight like me for the rest of your life. She's a bachelor. But Xiao An is different. She's so good, even if she doesn't take the initiative, some people like her, so of course she has to be a little more reserved, the more reserved the better..."