7

Although his mouth was full of sand, Zhou Suiyu had a great harvest that night.

First of all, for the first time in his life, he saw the real appearance of the mermaid. Although he saw the back and the silver-white fish tail, he didn't see the mermaid's face clearly, but it was a worthwhile trip.

Secondly, he picked up a few small potatoes and small pearls on the beach, and after returning, he found a larger pearl on the kitchen chopping board.

- I have to say that this mermaid is cruel and cruel, but she knows social etiquette, and she even knows that she can't eat for free.

Compared to Zhou Suiyu, Xu Qingshu was obviously not so lucky tonight.

Not to mention the cold wind blowing on the sea for a long time with an empty stomach, he was slapped by the oarfish. He couldn't put his anger on the oarfish, so he had to put all his anger on Zhou Suiyu.

Seeing Zhou Suiyu limping back, not only did he not care a word, but he pulled down his face and slammed the door into his room.

Zhou Suiyu originally wanted to share with him what he saw and heard tonight. Seeing Xu Qingshu's appearance, he simply didn't bother to say it anymore.

This night's experience was so thrilling that Shen An'an and the old turtle were still in shock when they returned to the underwater cave.

The oarfish had already come back ahead of the two of them. Seeing them rolling in and out of breath, he couldn't help but anxiously went up to them and asked, "What's the matter? Did something happen?"

The old turtle opened his mouth and cried loudly: "...Mom, I'm so scared, woo woo woo woo..."

The oarfish: "...Whoever is called mother, I can't give birth to such an ugly son of a turtle."

Shen Anan's psychological quality is stronger than that of the old sea turtle. After wiping the water on his forehead, he quickly calmed down, and then explained to Huangdaoyu: "...Oh, don't mention it, I was almost caught by that human scientist. "

The oarfish turned pale in shock: "Huh?"

Shen An'an briefly explained what happened tonight in a few words, and then handed the braised pork back from the bag to the oarfish: "Eat it, eat it, eat it for the next day. I don't know when I will be able to eat it!"

Anyway, after such a mess tonight, she wouldn't dare to go ashore again in the short term.

So terrifying! !

It's just a pity for her potatoes...

After this night, Shen An'an stayed in the sea for several days without going out to sea. How to say life on the seabed, it can't be described simply as boring, it can be said to be quite boring.

After all, there is no need to go to school or work, and there is no mobile phone or network, and there is no difference between day and night.

Shen Anan can only do nothing every day to put the pearls she cried out on the shells of the old turtles, or use the knife she returned from the island to carve letters in the caves...

Shen An'an suddenly fully understood why the little mermaid would risk her life to go to the island to play, and even fully understood why the little mermaid fell in love with the male protagonist at first sight, all because she was so cute! none! chat! La!

After all, when you're bored, what's better to kill time than talking about a mermaid love?

It turns out that there is.

"Pick up trash? Go go go, I'll go."

When Huang Taiyu saw that she was too bored and tentatively asked Shen An'an if he wanted to pick up marine garbage with him, Shen An'an agreed almost without thinking.