32

Until he sat face to face with the Little Mermaid at the simple dining table outside the kitchen, Zhou Suiyu had a very unreal feeling.

He thinks that he has been "trained" by this little mermaid in the past half a year, and he is very flattering. What can surprise him?

As a result, the little mermaid slapped him in the face with facts.

She clearly told Zhou Suiyu with practical actions that she was not only a little mermaid with long legs, but also a little mermaid who could talk.

And one mouth is a "little brother" who is affectionate and sweet, who can stand this?

Zhou Suiyu couldn't stand it anyway.

He still felt that his ears were hot, and he didn't need to go back to the room to look in the mirror, he knew that his ears must be red at the moment.

Shen Anan was a little too excited to see Zhou Suiyu suddenly before, so she hugged him without thinking.

Logically speaking, it's nothing. After all, when she was a fish before, the two of them not only hugged, but also kissed... Although they kissed to save Zhou Suiyu, they did kiss anyway.

But at this moment, seeing Zhou Suiyu sitting across from her, her head smoking with shame like a boiled shrimp, she was also inexplicably a little embarrassed.

Alas, it is still good to be a fish.

The skin is thicker when the fish is.

Shen An'an cheered herself up in her heart, and was about to say something to break the awkward atmosphere in front of her, but as soon as she opened her mouth, she smelled a strong aroma of food.

So Shen An'an's hidden foodie skills were instantly activated, and when it came to her lips, it instantly became: "It's so fragrant, little brother, what are you doing delicious?"

As soon as she reminded her, Zhou Suiyu remembered that there was still a pot of pork belly and chicken soup on the stove in her kitchen. I don't know if it's been delayed for so long or not.

He stood up immediately, left a sentence, "I'll go to the kitchen to see the soup", and walked towards the kitchen.

When he got to the place where Shen Anan couldn't see, he immediately raised his hand and rubbed his hot ears.

hiss!

The pork belly wrapped chicken started by wrapping the chicken in the pork belly, sticking the mouth with a toothpick and putting it in a soup pot and simmering over a low heat. When stewed until fragrant, remove the toothpick, take the chicken out of the pork belly, use a toothpick to tear the stewed pork belly and chicken into small pieces, and continue to dip into the soup To cook and taste.

The chicken soup is rich and the pork belly is delicious. Whether it is eating meat or drinking soup, it is a very enjoyable thing.

Zhou Suiyu usually cooks, just want to make it quickly so that he can see the little mermaid sooner. But today was really too exciting. He needed to do something to ease his tense emotions, so he slowly tore the pork belly and chicken with a toothpick throughout the process. A look that can't wait to be lingering with pork belly chicken until the sea is dry and rocks are rotten.

Shen An'an sat patiently outside the kitchen and waited for a while, but she never saw her little brother come out, so she couldn't help but follow the kitchen with her skirt.

Speaking of this kitchen, she was very impressed. Although she had only been here once, and she didn't stay for ten minutes in total, the scenes of stealing braised pork in this kitchen seemed to be engraved in her mind. Same.