102

After Gudong's 3rd birthday, Zhou Suiyu sent him to a small nursery in Whale City. Because his birthday is at the end of December, he can't officially go to kindergarten for the time being, and he can only go to the kindergarten's small nursery for a transition year.

Gudong was reluctant to go at first, he was reluctant to leave his sister.

Although his parents promised him that he could go back to the island to see his sister during the winter and summer vacations, and would bring him back during the holidays, Gudong was still unwilling.

In the end, Zhou Suiyu told him that his sister could not go to kindergarten, so he had to go to the kindergarten for his younger brother. Not only did the elder brother go to kindergarten instead of the younger sister, but what new knowledge and new songs did the elder brother learn in the kindergarten in the future. I want to teach my sister!

As soon as Gu Dong heard that he was going to come back to be a little teacher for his younger sister and be responsible for teaching her, he felt that he had a great responsibility, so after thinking about it for a whole night, he finally agreed.

The kindergarten Gu Dong went to was chosen by Zhou's mother.

It is not far from the Zhou Family Villa, about half an hour away.

It is a bilingual kindergarten, so there are many foreign children in it.

Many Chinese children like Gudong will be surprised to see foreign children, but Gudong will not. He thinks that these foreign children are nothing special. They are not as special as his sister anyway. After all, they all only have legs, and only his sister has a beautiful little tail.

Oh, these children are not as cute as his sister, and they are not as beautiful as his sister...

Gu Dong especially wanted to tell people about his sister, but his parents told him since he was a child that he must never tell anyone about his sister, especially not to tell others that his sister is a fish.

Gu Dong always kept in mind what his parents said, so he didn't tell anyone.

But it is also because of this that Gudong, who was in kindergarten on the first day, was inexplicably feeling a little uncomfortable sitting on the small bench. I miss my sister and cry...

However, there are always people coming and going, so Gu Dong held back his tears.

He's a little man and can't cry.

Just thinking about it, the children next to her hugged her parents' thighs and burst into tears.

The tears that Gu Dong had restrained for a long time then flowed down—forget it, let's continue to be a little man after crying.

An An wanted to stay on the island to take care of Gudu, so she did not follow Zhou Suiyu and Gudong back to Whale City. So the job of picking up Gudong to and from school naturally fell on Zhou Suiyu.

After Zhou Suiyu got off work, he drove directly to the kindergarten to pick up Gudong.

As soon as Gudong got in the car, he said that he wanted to pick up the video with his mother and sister.

—In order to facilitate contact with his family at any time, Zhou Suiyu deliberately set up a base station on the island, and now video calls are completely unaffected.

As soon as Gudong saw An An, he immediately called out, "Mom!"

An An: "Gu Dong, are you good at kindergarten today?"

Gudong nodded: "Yes!"

An An: "Gudong is awesome!"

Gudong: "Is my sister being good today?"