35

Zhou Suiyu was stunned: "...Do you still know spicy crayfish?"

Shen Anan secretly thought that it was bad - ah, just thinking about eating, almost revealed her identity.

But what was said was like water that was poured out, and it was too late to take it back. So Shen Anan simply looked at Zhou Suiyu innocently, and began to shake the blame calmly: "Didn't you tell me?"

Zhou Suiyu hesitated and said, "Yes... Is it?"

Shen An'an turned her head hard: "Yes! You said that crayfish is delicious. There are many flavors. The best one is the spicy one, have you forgotten?"

Zhou Suiyu saw that she was so sure, and he was half-believing for a while.

Could it be that he really said it?

After all, the two have talked so much together, maybe they mentioned spicy crayfish at some point!

As for why the little mermaid remembered herself but forgot, this is better understood.

After all, as a senior foodie, there are always some hidden skills that others cannot match. For example, as long as you have heard something delicious, you will never forget it, etc...

Thinking of this, Zhou Suiyu did not continue to worry about the spicy crayfish problem, but asked Shen Anan another question: "But can you eat shrimp? I thought you two should be a family..."

After all, fish and shrimp, right? Even if they are not distant relatives, they are close neighbors!

Shen Anan stared at him with round eyes: "How can I be a family with shrimps? Haven't you heard that big fish eat small fish and small fish eat shrimp?"

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Shen An'an: "And the spicy crayfish you said is a river shrimp or a sea shrimp?"

Zhou Suiyu: "...Usually it's river shrimp."

Shen An'an: "That's even more to eat! After all, the creatures in our sea and the creatures in the river have always been enemies."

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Could it be that this is the legendary big river that has a wall with the sea?

Because of Shen An'an's nonsense, an hour later, Shen An'an successfully followed Zhou Suiyu into the spicy crayfish shop.

Shen An'an missed the taste so much that she didn't even have to taste it, she was moved to tears just by smelling it.

Zhou Suiyu saw her greedy look, and swallowed the "2 jins of crayfish" that was in her mouth, and changed it to 6 jins directly. 6 pounds of crayfish, two people eat, no matter what, is it enough?

Afraid that the little mermaid would feel sick after eating too much spicy food, Zhou Suiyu did not ask the store owner to make 6 catties of spicy food, but made 4 catties of spicy food and 2 catties of minced garlic.

The lobster was ready and served quickly.

Two red pots, one large and one small.

The big pot is fragrant and spicy, and the small pot is full of garlic.

Zhou Suiyu didn't need Shen An'an to explain, so he consciously went to the kitchen to wash his hands and began to help Shen An'an peel the crayfish.

Shen An'an looked at Zhou Suiyu with satisfaction, and took a look. Whenever it comes to food, the little brother can always show that it suits her appetite. As far as this point is concerned, even if this person becomes a steel pipe, Shen An'an will never despise him.