51

Shen Anan had a good dream all night that night.

I dreamed that I was dancing with the handsome prince, that the handsome prince knelt down on one knee to propose to her, that she and the handsome prince were really living happily together, and that they had a house full of babies. Each is a little mermaid.

In the dream, handsome princes all have the same face.

It's all her weekly encounters.

After waking up, Shen Anan couldn't help but sigh: Is this gene of hers a little too powerful? How to give birth to a little mermaid, and to give birth to a little mermaid...

Brother, you are not good!

Zhou Suiyu didn't dream at night, and it was dawn.

In the morning, I was awakened by the biological clock at 7 o'clock on time, and then went to the cafeteria of the institute to have dinner after washing up.

The institute not only has a special staff dormitory, but also a special staff canteen, and the food is good. Especially breakfast, everything is available.

The most important thing is that twenty dollars is enough.

Zhou Suiyu stood in line at the window selling knife-cut noodles with an expressionless face, and from time to time, people around him who came for breakfast took the initiative to greet him.

Xu Qingshu stayed up all night in the laboratory last night, but fortunately, the hard work paid off. The experiment on red coral finally made a very crucial progress, so although he didn't sleep well, he was in good spirits.

I followed a few people in the same group into the cafeteria talking and laughing.

As soon as he was in the dining hall, he saw Zhou Suiyu.

He raised his eyebrows, slightly surprised. He was not surprised that Zhou Suiyu would appear in the research institute, but he was surprised that Zhou Suiyu would appear in the research institute at this point. Obviously, the last time he was in the supermarket, he saw Zhou Suiyu buying daily necessities with a girl. It was obvious that he was going to live together. How could Zhou Suiyu appear in the research institute so early in the morning?

Is it possible to divide again?

Xu Qingshu thought about it a thousand times, but of course he would not take the initiative to say hello to Zhou Suiyu.

On the contrary, the few of them in the same group raised their feet with a smile and walked towards Zhou Suiyu. After all, everyone in the research institute knows that Zhou Suiyu went to study mermaids before, and everyone is in this business. In the face of such a precious and special little mermaid, who wouldn't dare to be interested?

It's rare to meet Zhou Chau in the cafeteria, so it is inevitable to take this opportunity to chat.

Xu Qingshu hesitated for a while, but in the end he still raised his heels.

The last person in the group took a knife and sliced ​​noodles, and then consciously sat on the dining table with Zhou Suiyu with a plate.

With his last stubbornness, Xu Qingshu sat down at the dining table across the aisle from Zhou Suiyu.

Zhou Suiyu has always been quiet in front of outsiders, and it would be impossible to expect him to take the initiative to speak. So as soon as Xu Qingshu and his group sat down, someone took the initiative to ask, "Zhou Suiyu, tell us about the Little Mermaid!"

Zhou Suiyu paused for a moment: "What?"

The man was used to Zhou Suiyu's indifference, and he didn't think so, and continued to say cheerfully: "Just talk about it, for example, is the Little Mermaid really as beautiful as Xu Qingshu said?"