28

Zhou Suiyu wanted to ask again, but Shen Anan glanced around, but refused to look at him. After Zhou Suiyu asked twice, she lay down on the reef, clutching her stomach and pretending to have a stomachache.

Zhou Suiyu had no choice but to give up.

But when he returned to the island and thought for a while, he knew that he couldn't be dazzled at that time, because he clearly saw it, and when he reached out to touch it, the touch was clearly real.

So... did the little mermaid really grow feet?

She even has long feet! !

Zhou Suiyu's pen was hanging above the "Little Mermaid Research Report", and it didn't fall down.

Are you going to report this?

I always feel that reporting it will cause an uproar!

And who can believe it?

The most important thing is that before the Little Mermaid had a tail, Zhou Suiyu sometimes felt that he was dealing with a living human girl. Now that the Little Mermaid has no tail, it can be said that it is almost no different from a human girl. .

Then, can the initial goals set by their research institute, such as giving the Little Mermaid a seed or something, can still be achieved?

How to achieve this?

Zhou Suiyu thinks about it... There is a subtle sense of suffocation.

Because the impact of the little mermaid's long feet on Zhou Suiyu was so great that Zhou Suiyu didn't sleep well that night. Even when I went to deliver breakfast to the Little Mermaid the next morning, I subconsciously stared at her tail.

What is the big change of living people, let's find out about the change of tails and feet!

Shen An'an has been regretting that she kicked her little brother into the sea yesterday. At this moment, seeing Zhou Suiyu staring at her tail for a moment, she thought Zhou Suiyu was going to settle accounts with her after Qiuhou, so she subconsciously put her tail into the sea. Hiding it, then Chong Zhou Suiyu smiled in a pleasing manner.

As a result, when she smiled, Zhou Suiyu blushed.

This cannot be blamed on Zhou Suiyu.

It is true that no matter what Shen Anan did before, Zhou Suiyu could comfort himself that this is a fish, this is a fish. So no matter how shy and stormy the waves are in the heart, at least the surface is still stable. But now, this comfort has no effect, so as soon as Shen Anan smiled at him, he felt that it was a girl who was smiling at him. So she smiled, and Zhou Suiyu blushed inexplicably.

Shen An'an was greatly surprised to see it, and couldn't help leaning his head to look at Zhou Suiyu. Zhou Suiyu felt that a delicate and beautiful face suddenly approached, so close that he could see her sharp eyelashes, so close that the little mermaid's warm breath fell on his face, so close that he only had to bow his head a little. , can kiss... kiss...

Zhou Suiyu held his breath and leaned back subconsciously, trying to open the distance between the two.

It turned out to be too hard, and the reef was cleaned up by him and the little mermaid, and it was not slippery, so he fell backwards out of control.

But the pain he expected from knocking his head on the reef didn't appear, because Shen An'an gently supported his head with a fish tail.

The last time he was entangled by this silver-white fish tail was when he was attacked by a humpback whale and dragged into the sea. At that time, it was a matter of life and death, so Zhou Suiyu didn't think much about it at all, and he didn't think much about it. But now that he is entangled in this tail again, Zhou Suiyu's mind subconsciously comes up with the feet he saw yesterday, tender and fresh, Bai Yingying, with slender ankles and round toes...