94

Shen Anan is pregnant, and the happiest thing is Zhou's mother.

Because it was a complete surprise for her.

In fact, as early as when she first knew that An An was a little mermaid, she was already mentally prepared that she would never be a grandma in her life.

After all, the little mermaid and humans... just think about it, you know it's impossible, right?

Unexpectedly, a little baby fell from the sky.

Although she has no obsession with inheriting the lineage, and there is no throne to inherit in her family, who wouldn't like a soft and Q-like baby?

And maybe An Anhuai is still a little mermaid!

Just thinking of this possibility, Zhou's mother would laugh out loud in her sleep.

An An was not pregnant before, and the Zhou family has spoiled her to no end. Now that I know the good news of An An's pregnancy, I will spoil her even more!

At first, Mother Zhou wanted An An to move back to the Zhou family villa. After all, she could take care of An An at any time when she went home, and Mother Chen could also cook An An all kinds of delicious food.

But Shen Anan herself was reluctant.

I don't know if it's because of her pregnancy, but Shen An'an has been very close to the water recently, and can't wait to soak in the pool 24 hours a day. There is no swimming pool at the Zhou family villa, which is definitely not as convenient as here.

Mother Zhou saw that she was unwilling, but she did not force it. After all, An An's mood is the most important thing now, and it must be how to live comfortably.

But since An An didn't want to come back, she had to let Mother Chen go.

With Chen's mother taking care of her, Zhou's mother is also more at ease. Otherwise, relying on Zhou Suiyu and the oarfish alone, Zhou's mother is really not at ease.

Before, Zhou Suiyu asked Zheng Suo for half a month of marriage leave to take wedding photos. Now An An is pregnant before the wedding photos are taken, so the rest of the vacation will naturally be useless, so Zhou Suiyu is sure After An An's body was fine, she went back to work in the research institute ahead of schedule.

Before he asked for leave, there were rumors in the institute that he was going to get married.

So now seeing him come back, some gossip colleagues have gone to him to inquire about the marriage.

Although Zhou Suiyu didn't like talking about his personal affairs with his colleagues, who made him feel good now, so he did not deny the gossip of these colleagues, but admitted it with a smile. Of course, I didn't say much, only said that I really plan to get married, and the wedding will be arranged at the beginning of next year.

The other colleagues were naturally congratulated when they heard it, but Xu Qingshu felt that Zhou Suiyu's happy appearance was too annoying.

Especially when his own feelings are not going well now, it is even more difficult to see that he is complacent.

Speaking of which, the reason why his relationship is not going well is really thanks to Zhou Suiyu! If Zhou Suiyu hadn't said that to him at the door of the hotel, how could he have fought with Wen Li for so long?

But then again, Zhou Suiyu said that, wouldn't it be deliberately trying to sow discord between him and Wen Li?

The more Xu Qingshu thought about it, the more he felt that there was such a possibility.