4

When Shen Anan first came across, the old turtle had frightened her, saying that she was still a minor and could not go ashore without authorization, otherwise she would faint at light, and at worst, her life would be at risk.

But what Shen Anan learned during this time was that the mermaid did not faint as soon as she landed, but after leaving the ocean for a certain period of time, she fainted due to dryness and lack of water.

Although it is not clear how long this certain period of time is, Shen Anan guessed that the time for an underage mermaid like her to leave the ocean and stay on the shore must be very short. .

Because she was afraid of going ashore rashly, an accident would happen, so Shen Anan temporarily changed her mind halfway through swimming toward the island, and decided to find a reef outcropping at sea to test how long she could stay out of the ocean.

She now has neither a watch nor a mobile phone, so the familiar timekeeping methods cannot be used.

After thinking about it, she finally sat down on the reef on the shore and started counting.

Judging from the results of the test, she can currently leave the ocean for no more than ten minutes, because when she silently counts to 600, she already has a feeling of shortness of breath.

In other words, from the time she left the ocean, went ashore, found the fried chicken chop, successfully ate it, and then returned to the ocean, all of this needs to be completed within ten minutes.

And it can't be discovered by the scientist on the island.

If she has legs, it is not impossible to do all this within 10 minutes, but the problem is... Shen Anan looked at her fish tail with a headache, because she is still a minor, even if she leaves the ocean, she will not Ways to evolve human legs.

Imagining herself dragging her tail and crawling on the shore, Shen Anan suddenly felt that even the fried chicken chops became less fragrant.

The old turtle was still uneasy after thinking about it, so he waited in the cave for a while and didn't see Shen Anan returning, and immediately sent the oarfish to the sea to see the situation.

As soon as the oarfish went out to sea, he saw Shen An'an sitting on the reef, with his mouth open to cry, looking at the island not far away in a daze, the figure looked pitiful and helpless, what a miserable fish!

The oarfish suddenly gave birth to the sadness of an old father seeing his greedy daughter, he sighed, and was preparing to organize words to comfort Shen Anan.

I saw Shen An'an looking back, staring at him with bright eyes, and said, "The oarfish, have you heard of the strategy of turning the tiger away from the mountain?"

Oarfish: "..."

Tune the tiger away from the mountain? What is this, you are embarrassing my oarfish!

Shen An'an spent ten minutes and painstakingly explained to the oarfish what it means to tame the tiger and leave the mountain, and then she shared her "stealing" plan.

"...No, no, no, it's too much to call it a stealing plan. It should be called a double-C plan - after all, the English name of chicken chop is ChickenChop."

Oarfish: "..."

Shen An'an's stealing plan, no, the double-C plan, simply put, Shen An'an was going to use herself as "bait" to lead the scientist on the island to the beach, and then let the oarfish take the opportunity to help her cook the fried chicken. Steal out.

She had already thought very clearly on the reef just now. By herself, I am afraid that she would not be able to successfully get the fried chicken chop within ten minutes and still get out.