68

Wen Li has never collapsed like this in her life.

The only thing I have to say is regret, 11,000 regrets, why I didn't want to provoke this redhead when I was on the golf course.

But then again, how did this redhead come to the conclusion that she wanted to be Zhou Suiyu's mother?

Be a mother to Zhou Suiyu... God, it's really a shame he can think of it!

Not only Wen Li was shocked, but even Shen Anan, who was familiar with the plot of the original novel, was caught off guard by the development of the plot.

Is it because of her book-wearing that skewed the plot line?

Why didn't she remember that Wen Li still had a relationship with Zhou's father?

If what the oarfish said is true, then the girl Wen Li has a very strong taste. She doesn't want Xu Qingshu, the hero of the original novel, and doesn't like a handsome little brother like Zhou Suiyu, but she sets her sights on Zhou Suiyu. 's dad...

Compared with the shock of others, Xu Qingshu was the most calm one besides the oarfish.

Because he didn't think there was anything wrong with Wen Li wanting to be Zhou Suiyu's mother, after all, he also wanted Zhou Suiyu to kneel down and call him father!

He is Zhou Suiyu's father, and Wen Li is Zhou Suiyu's mother, no problem!

This group of young people have clear ideas, but Mother Zhou and Mother Xu have a clear mind.

Mother Xu had an opinion on the girl Wen Li, so as soon as the oarfish said that, lightning flashed in her mind that the last time she was on the golf course, Wen Li heard the group of people around her talking about the Zhou Group. time reaction. At that time, Mother Xu thought it was Wen Li who was a little shocked when she suddenly heard the gossip of the Zhou Group. Now, after analyzing the words of the red-haired boy, she felt inexplicably that maybe Wen Li was moved at that time. After all, even Mother Xu herself had to admit that the position of the wife of the president of the Zhou family was much more attractive than the daughter-in-law of her Xu family.

Moreover, the current president of the Zhou Group, Mrs. Xu, has met her, even though she is over 50 years old, but she has neither a general belly nor a greasy feeling. She is dressed in a straight suit and is a gentleman and handsome. Wen Li has narrow eyelids. Girl, it is not surprising that you will be tempted.

As for Zhou's mother, it is not surprising.

Speaking of which, Yingying Yanyan, who has coveted Zhou's father over the years, is really like a crucian carp crossing the river. There are many people who want to squeeze Zhou's mother out of the main lady and replace her. Zhou's mother has not seen any scenes, what? Never experienced the scene?

Just this yellow-haired girl in front of you?

That's it?

Don't say that Father Zhou's vision is not so bad, and he doesn't have the guts. Even if Father Zhou really has the guts, Mother Zhou has a way to let him go out with this yellow-haired girl.

And what does that sentence say on the Internet?

As long as this palace does not die for one day, you and others will eventually become concubines.

At this moment, Mother Zhou looked at Wen Li with a smile on her face that said "The Queen is watching the demon concubine", and Wen Li's little heart trembled inexplicably.

Wen Li opened her mouth, and scolded the emperor oarfish sternly: "Don't talk nonsense, when did I say that kind of thing, you're spitting blood..."

After finishing speaking, he looked at Mother Zhou, blushing and muttered, "Auntie, don't listen to his nonsense, it's all a misunderstanding, I can explain it, really..."