42

Shen An installs stupidly: "Eating and broadcasting? What is that?"

Zhou Suiyu didn't really understand these things, but he still tried his best to explain it to the Little Mermaid in simple and easy-to-understand words: "Probably you are eating to show the people of the whole country."

Shen Anan thought for a while and said, "But I don't want to eat for the people of the whole country, so I just want to eat for you."

Zhou Suiyu, who was suddenly teased: "..."

Shen Anan looked at him with a smile: "unless it's a show to eat little brother, then I can think about it."

Zhou Suiyu: "..."

Don't think about this, because no matter what you plan to eat, you will end up being mosaic.

The oarfish and the killer whale didn't know each other, but somehow they became good friends.

Before the oarfish alone, he had already been invincible all over the ocean. Now coupled with a killer whale who looks more harmless than him but fights more fiercely than him and has a hotter temper than him, other creatures on the sea floor feel more and more dark.

In the end, these undersea creatures who were bullied by oarfish and killer whales had no choice but to come directly to complain to the old turtle, hoping that the old turtle would do justice to them.

Don't look at the old turtle's usual Buddhist life, and he doesn't care about world affairs at all.

But because he is the oldest and has the highest rank, ordinary sea creatures are respectful when they see the old turtle.

If it wasn't for the oarfish and killer whales, they wouldn't want to bother their ancestors.

The old turtle was surrounded by this group of fish and cried for an afternoon. He cried so much that his head was about to explode. Moreover, as a health turtle, he usually had to sleep for health care. A belly of fire.

So when the oarfish came back from the wild, the old turtle immediately shouted: "Stinky boy, you are finally back, do you know that I have been waiting for you for a day?"

The oarfish asked puzzled: "...Why are you waiting for me?"

Old Turtle: "I ask you, have you fought again recently?"

The oarfish looked at the old turtle with a magnanimous face: "Look at what you said, what do you mean I've been fighting again recently, when will I not fight?"

The old sea turtle was so angry that smoke rose from his head: "...You are quite proud to hear your tone?"

The oarfish scratched the red hair on the top of his head: "That's not true, I am, tell the truth."

The old turtle jumped up directly and slapped the oarfish on the knee: "You still have the face to say, you have the face to say, you're mad at me, you're mad at me..."

Shen Anan came back from picking up the trash outside, and what he saw was the picture of the old sea turtle jumping up and hitting the knee of the oarfish. This is exactly the sense of sight of an elderly and frail grandfather teaching his disobedient grandson. Tail sat on the stone bed and quietly admired it.

At this time, it would be better if there were a little bit of melon seeds, but it's a pity...

The old sea turtle scolded as he beat: "You stinky boy, if you don't do serious things every day, you know to make me angry... I let you fight, let you fight, it's not enough to fight by yourself, you still go with the killer whale. Hit... are you trying to **** me off?"